Please any sister from toronto, canada :UrGenT

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalamalaikum wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

I have recently got in contact with a sister who's a revert, unfortunately her parents have not reverted, and they are not even aware about her being a Muslim, she is done with her engineering and is a lil apprehensive about her parents getting her married to a non-muslim, so she's planning to pursue higher studies in order to escape and buy some time, she needs a Muslim sister from Toronto who can help in guiding her. Am sure ther might be plenty of u here, as am not aware about anything there...never been there. Shes from my hometown.
Inshaallah lookin forward for some help. I have asked her to join the forum. Hope she does.

Allah help us to help our Muslim sisters and brothers, Ameen

Jazakallahu khairan
wasalam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
I think there are lot of Masajids in Toronto and please guide her to one where sisters are very active and may be which is closer to her place.

:wasalam:

sachin4islam

:salam2: ,
I think there are lot of Masajids in Toronto and please guide her to one where sisters are very active and may be which is closer to her place.

Assalam Alaikum:

InshaAllah I will provide you contact details of a very learned Muslim lady in Toronto. I hope to get InshAllah her contact details tonight.

May Allah keep that sister steadfast in Islam and bless you for taking her concerns.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

yes sister im from toronto .you could pm me and ask me what kind of help she wants , if i could , i would sure help her inshallah.

khangul

your sister

I have recently got in contact with a sister who's a revert, unfortunately her parents have not reverted, and they are not even aware about her being a Muslim, she is done with her engineering and is a lil apprehensive about her parents getting her married to a non-muslim, so she's planning to pursue higher studies in order to escape and buy some time, she needs a Muslim sister from Toronto who can help in guiding her. Am sure ther might be plenty of u here, as am not aware about anything there...never been there. Shes from my hometown.
Inshaallah lookin forward for some help. I have asked her to join the forum. Hope she does.

Allah help us to help our Muslim sisters and brothers, Ameen

Jazakallahu khairan
wasalam

bump

MalikBrother

Where in Toronto you live? There is Brampton, Makki Masjid, where most of women are highly active in the Masjid. It depends on where you live, and why not keep us informed about your location, and therefore, i will voluntarily provide the closest Masjid to where you live. Many experts including Imams from Makki Masjid, actively participate in every Masjid (Mosque) to share their expertise, and everything, and organize the donation for any new Mosque preparation as well. There is new Masjid being built in Scarborough as well.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Jazakallahu khairan wa kaseeran all for ur kind responses, am sorry about delay in replying,

I have asked the sister to join the forum, so that she can directly contact u, but she says while she clicked the register option it shows "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

well, any idea why it says that? :confused:

Thank u all..

Baarakallahu fekum

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

i just got a reply from her:

"yes sister.. InshaALLAH i ll keep trying to register surely.. i think they hav some problem with server... it would be ok soon i hope InshaALLAH... i need guidance to stay with Muslim sisters InshaALLAH.... JazakhILLAH khair soo much.... "

wel...i think i have been too late replying here..:|