Please Forgive Me

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

‘O Allaah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

‘O Allaah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:shahadah:
:allahuakbar:

Amin!

:ma:

Thank you for sharing this sweet image
sister.
:jazaak:
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

MashaAllah. This reminds me of my three and half year old son,who is out of my town since last half of the month. Every time he sees a minaret or a similar structure he instanteneously says Dad look at this,it is a Masjid. Many times he confuses a temple with a Masjid.

Regards.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Masha ALLAH, cute kid with an exceptional and meaningful DUA . . . May ALLAH forgive us all ... Ameen O' hayul Kayyum