Please Help find this nasheed for me

Islam4u

:salam2:

I am looking a nasheed that i heard the holy city of MaKkah it was about the beloved prophet with the words of madianah tul nabi utterd init with chlidren saying it. I think it was by an pakistani and it makes you cry .

It comes on QTV sometimes .

P.S

its not the poular ones such has madinah madinah etc

umomarskate

I think no, because is a good song but I cannot consider it a nasheed; it's like a carribean disco dance! It makes my cry..but not for emotion..just because I dream to go there...:ma:

nobin786

:salam2:

I am looking a nasheed that i heard the holy city of MaKkah it was about the beloved prophet with the words of madianah tul nabi utterd init with chlidren saying it. I think it was by an pakistani and it makes you cry .

It comes on QTV sometimes .

P.S

its not the poular ones such has madinah madinah etc
i think the song you are ao about is madinah tun nabi by aashik al rasool

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salams br. is there some thing wrong with just drums???

As-salaamu `alaykum...

I have heard `ullemaa' like Muhammad Nasr-ud-deen Al-Albaanee mention a principle; that if there is an exception to a general rule/prohibition, then one shouldn't or can't use qiyaas (analogy) in order to further that exception to apply to other things. So as we know music is impermissible, yet the exception is to the duff on festivals such as `Eed, Weddings but for only women. From what I'm aware of, it is also allowed in war to boost morale and weaken the enemy's spirit (this is exactly what Ibn Tashfin, rahimahullaah did to save Al-Andalus! Twice!). So since these are exceptions, we cannot apply them freely to anything, such as nasheeds... I believe this is why most of the prominent scholars say that they aren't allowed i.e. due to that principle. Allaah knows best, there may be more to it but the sunnah has restricted the duff to those occasions. If the duff was allowed beyond those purposes, then there probably would have been ahaadeeth pointing to this.

Was-salaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
actually i've seen it on youtube. i'll post it in a few moments inshaallah. it goes like this though "ya makkah, ya makkah..."