please help me with you DUA

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

dear, respected brother sisters in islam. i ask if you all could make dua for my wife and i. she is still out of the country and is having hardship in coming back due to legal issues which we are having a hard time with understanding. it's been a complete mess and would really like for her to be here with me. it took me so long to find a wife and for all of this to happen is heartbreaking and just kills me inside. it seems like nothing ever goes my way. i'm feeling so down right now. please pray for me and my sweetheart, i miss her beyond words.

your brother in islam

nyere kareem
:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Oh akhi do not despair..I feel for you though I do not know you in person :(

Perhaps there is khair in the delay of things..something regarding your wife's safety..anything..you do not know..but Allah knows and He is The All-Knowing akhi!

I will recommend the following to you...

Pray Qiyam..The night prayer..during the last third of night (at about 2 or 3 am)..only 2 ruka'as with a single witr ruka'a..that's all..and make dua'a in every sojood and before you make salams..dua'as made in that prayer never fail..sobhanallah!

And if you're going to make dua'a before or after salams only...you can do the following...

after praising Allah (swt) and asking Him to send His peace and blessings upon His beloved prophet..make the dua'a of Sayidina Yunis (as) when he was in the belly of the whale:

"None has the right to be worshipped but You (O, Allâh)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You! Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers." [Al-Anbiya'a 21:87]

The Prophet (pbuh) had said in a hadith no Muslim utters this dua'a then asks Allah of what he/she wants/needs unless Allah (swt) grants it to him/her

So if you are able to do that akhi..do it..and you can even tell your wife to do it along..and don't do it as a "try"..do it with "full conviction" that you will be *answered*..and inshallah you will have that which you and your wife seek in due time..

I am sorry if I made this longer than it should be..but I wanted to share with you what can be of benefit to you akhi..remain patient and think of the possible khair in all of this and all will be alright inshallah..

I will not leave you out of my dua'as :)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

jazakallah khayr, for your prayers and support. i have a question or an opinion rather. she needs a little financial assistance for some of her documents, do you think i should ask the imam at my masjid if he could ask the jamaa to help my wife? i'm shy about asking them at the masjid because, my experience at the masjid all these years hasn't been pleasant and i am often ignored and rarely ever greeted. i have been thinking about it but i have been scared.

*FatimaFilsan*

jazakallah khayr, for your prayers and support. i have a question or an opinion rather. she needs a little financial assistance for some of her documents, do you think i should ask the imam at my masjid if he could ask the jamaa to help my wife? i'm shy about asking them at the masjid because, my experience at the masjid all these years hasn't been pleasant and i am often ignored and rarely ever greeted. i have been thinking about it but i have been scared.

yes please do so. Do whatever it takes to bring her back to the country,even if it means asking other people for help. This is nothing to feel shy about. Sometimes we have to put our feelings aside to achieve our goals. So take the chance and go to the imam and introduce yourself, tell him about your situation, and Insha Allah I hope that you get the help you need.

May Allah help you and reunite you and your wife and may He give you the patience to get through these difficult times. Ameen.