Please Help Our Brothers and Sisters!

Sakeena

:salam2: brothers and sisters :) Ramadan Mubarak everyone!! :ma:

I have read that Muslims are facing many horrendous atrocities and suffering throughout the world. (i.e. Chechnya, the Uighur Muslims in China, etc.) I want to know why these stories are untold by the media. They are being persecuted and attacked, they are victims of cruel dictators and ethnic cleansing (i.e. Bosnia, etc.) I do know that if the full picture were presented by the tv and the newspapers it would be obvious that muslims are the victims of others' aggression throughout the world. SubhanAllah. :girl3: Is there anything we can do to help our brothers and sisters who are struggling to practice their faith inshallah?? Please let me know ASAP!! I don't want them to be forgotten inshallah!!
Thanks. :tti_sister:

:wasalam: :hearts:

-Sakeena

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum!

REALLY? 58 VIEWS AND NO REPLIES?! :girl3: I don't mean to be rude, but no one knows anything about these issues? :mad:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I think most of us are aware of these issues, but we all feel rather helpless to them. The least we can do is keep them in our du`aas, send them aid where and when possible/needed and make sure their cases are heard of (not through protests and rallies though).

As for the media, it's not in their interests to show the suffering of Muslims at the hands of disbelievers in their reports and articles. Apparently, the unjust killing of one 'white' or western hostage by a Muslim is more serious and important than the killing of 20 Uyghurs by firing squad for bogus charges of terrorism...

That's just the way it works!

Sakeena

As-salaamu `alaykum

I think most of us are aware of these issues, but we all feel rather helpless to them. The least we can do is keep them in our du`aas, send them aid where and when possible/needed and make sure their cases are heard of (not through protests and rallies though).

As for the media, it's not in their interests to show the suffering of Muslims at the hands of disbelievers in their reports and articles. Apparently, the unjust killing of one 'white' or western hostage by a Muslim is more serious and important than the killing of 20 Uyghurs by firing squad for bogus charges of terrorism...

That's just the way it works!

Thank you very much brother Al-Kashmiri! :ma: but something must be done to stop them horrible acts! :( I feel so bad for the Uyghurs of China!! They can't even practice their faith openly... In a way, I can relate to them.. Okay, I'll keep them in my duas!! I just wish there was something more I can do to help them!! I stand sitting by while so many Muslims are killed and the meida/reporters don't even care subhanAllah!! Meanwhile, the media and reporters treats us Muslims like we're monsters. :( It's not right. :( :(

Idris16

:wasalam:

Actually I know about those places.. India, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Zanzibar and other Muslim minority countries have their problems. The very least you can do is to make du'a, well I support the very same people that are called terrorists/Khawârij etc..The media is so busy talking about how Muslims are so aggressive.. I mean I have heard it's very undemocratic to force a country upon democracy.. That's their excuse to invade countries, that they will impose democracy. Take an example in Algeria where it was democratic elections in the nineties and the Kufr Government there stopped the elections because they were going to lose against a Muslim Party. Civil war broke out and still attacks may happen against Government Soldiers.. America didn't care about Algeria...

Gaza in 2006, Hamas won the democratic parliaments(elections?), Canada stopped the aid because Hamas is a 'terror organisation'. I mean its the people that decide and they wanted Hamas. In the same year in Somalia, an Islamic revolution occured there and six months of peace for the first time in 16 years.. They invaded Somalia with the excuse of a group harbouring ''3 terrorists''. Why didn't they invade Somalia before 2006 when women were raped, illegal checkpoints everywhere, people killed etc...??

And in this forum I hear by some people say we can never rebel against a ruler even if he is an oppressor which is TRUE! But again what happened in Afghanistan? I don't care if the ruler in 1996-2001 was a tyrant but he was and is a Mujâhid and it not allowed to invade that country. Jordan and Turkey had their soldiers there, other Muslim countries I dont know.

I think I have to stop now it makes me angry about how Muslims are calling others terrorists, when in fact the very terrorists is America! They brainwash people through their media like words such as, Is he an Anti-American? why not say anti-iraqi? When you speak against Zionism, CNN comes with news saying ''Anti-Semitic statements''

I remember when I posted a YT video here showing how Israeli soldiers shoot a WHITE American citizen, strangely enough I didn't hear it on the NEWS! And i think the vid got deleted by zionists on YT since they have a flagging group/website(their work is to delete vids against zionism etc)

Wasalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Idris16

Thank you very much brother Al-Kashmiri! :ma: but something must be done to stop them horrible acts! :( I feel so bad for the Uyghurs of China!! They can't even practice their faith openly... In a way, I can relate to them.. Okay, I'll keep them in my duas!! I just wish there was something more I can do to help them!! I stand sitting by while so many Muslims are killed and the meida/reporters don't even care subhanAllah!! Meanwhile, the media and reporters treats us Muslims like we're monsters. :( It's not right. :( :(
SubhanAllah its worth saying how all the western media talks about China's oppression towards Tibet etc but NOT the Muslims

Edit: And the islamophobes sometimes mention how Muslims attack the copts in Egypt.. I have been to Egypt TWICE
and I have seen copts living in Egypt peacefully, no Muslim look at them with hatred.. And the copts usually have big cross around their necks
,sometimes you can see religious copts with their beards in airports, they have really long beards.
v
v
v

Sakeena

:wasalam:

Actually I know about those places.. India, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Zanzibar and other Muslim minority countries have their problems. The very least you can do is to make du'a, well I support the very same people that are called terrorists/Khawârij etc..The media is so busy talking about how Muslims are so aggressive.. I mean I have heard it's very undemocratic to force a country upon democracy.. That's their excuse to invade countries, that they will impose democracy. Take an example in Algeria where it was democratic elections in the nineties and the Kufr Government there stopped the elections because they were going to lose against a Muslim Party. Civil war broke out and still attacks may happen against Government Soldiers.. America didn't care about Algeria...

Gaza in 2006, Hamas won the democratic parliaments(elections?), Canada stopped the aid because Hamas is a 'terror organisation'. I mean its the people that decide and they wanted Hamas. In the same year in Somalia, an Islamic revolution occured there and six months of peace for the first time in 16 years.. They invaded Somalia with the excuse of a group harbouring ''3 terrorists''. Why didn't they invade Somalia before 2006 when women were raped, illegal checkpoints everywhere, people killed etc...??

And in this forum I hear by some people say we can never rebel against a ruler even if he is an oppressor which is TRUE! But again what happened in Afghanistan? I don't care if the ruler in 1996-2001 was a tyrant but he was and is a Mujâhid and it not allowed to invade that country. Jordan and Turkey had their soldiers there, other Muslim countries I dont know.

I think I have to stop now it makes me angry about how Muslims are calling others terrorists, when in fact the very terrorists is America! They brainwash people through their media like words such as, Is he an Anti-American? why not say anti-iraqi? When you speak against Zionism, CNN comes with news saying ''Anti-Semitic statements''

I remember when I posted a YT video here showing how Israeli soldiers shoot a WHITE American citizen, strangely enough I didn't hear it on the NEWS! And i think the vid got deleted by zionists on YT since they have a flagging group/website(their work is to delete vids against zionism etc)

Wasalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Asalam alaikum!! :tti_sister:

What about the Coptic Christians who are turning to Allah in the thousands (over 1.8 Million Coptics converted to islam willingliy alhamdulilah)! And they are persecuted!! :astag:

I found a youtube video about two Coptic Girls who accepted to Islam, living in fear. SubhanAllah. :girl3: One girl is even crying in the video subhanAllah!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WI_iXhzbXk