please help with this question

jama

asalamu aliakum waramatulaahi wabarakatu
i was wondering which (hades), did mohammed(may peace and bless be upon him) say" it's not allowed to kill women,children,elders, to harm or abuse them".
thanks
asalamu aliakum waramatulaahi wabarakatu

hafz

Is this what you are after
he Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once saw the corpse of a woman who had been killed in a military action, and he disapproved of it and forbade the killing of women and children.

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, a companion of the Prophet Muhammad and his successor as head of the Muslim community, advised one of his military commanders: "Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place."
--------- Al-Muwatta, Volume 21, Hadith 9 and 10

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "He will not enter Paradise whose neighbour is not secure from his wrongful conduct."
--------- Sahih Muslim, Hadith 15

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once told his wife: "Avoid Cruelty and injustice..and guard yourselves against miserliness, for this has ruined nations who lived before you."
--------- Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 203

There are many hadith on the topic , it depends what you want it in connection with.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Thank you oegt for bringing up these ahadith. I have used these and others like them against the tactic of terrorism, and just how desctructive it is.

presa1200

Thank you oegt for bringing up these ahadith. I have used these and others like them against the tactic of terrorism, and just how desctructive it is.

Allah be with us bro! Let those Kafir know Islam is a religion for peace not for terrorist and misquote of the Holy Koran.

Islam is a complete way of life...it teaches every aspect including politics. See, islam is at such precise level until soldiers must obey not to kill innocents, women, children, old folks, priests, war prisoners and not to destroy plantation, animals, facilities, houses, and religeous places.

Juz bcuz the sake of money and powers those Kafirs invade muslim countries everyday... they kill human like slaughtering animals. And they are the real terrorist!!!

presa1200

mayb u can juz ask those kafir watch the movie kingdom of heaven. and hopefully they can see how corrupted those crusader were....