PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! I'D DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: brothers and sisters. Can you do me the biggest favor of all time? Can you please please please translate this in arabic for me!! PLEASE!!!!!! It's Ramadan. PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOR!!!!!!! :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Laa ilaaha illa Allah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun la yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in qadeer.

:wasalam:

LIVE

áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ áå Çáãáß ¡ æ áå ÇáÍãÏ ¡ íÍíí æ íãíÊ ¡ æ åæ Íí áÇ íãæÊ ¡ ÈíÏå ÇáÎíÑ ¡ æ åæ Úáì ßá ÔíÁ ÞÏíÑ​

lineofhope

و عليكم السلام

here the translation :

لاإله إلا الله وحده لاشريك له، له الملك وله الحمد يحيي ويميت ويميت ويحيي وهو حي لايموت، بيده الخير وهو على كل شئ قدير

Waseem203

Young Muslim
This is my translation, so it may not be perfect.

There is no god but Allah, he is one, no association of partners with him. To him is the dominion and praise, he gives live and gives death, and he is Ever living and never dies. He gifts goodness, and he is able to do anything.

daywalker

Marketplace Du'aa. "Whoever enters a market and says: 'Laa ilaaha ill Allah waHdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuHyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa `alaa kulli shay'in qadeer' [there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent.] Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and raise him a million levels." [at-Tirmidhi, classed as Hasan by al-Albani] There are many other words of remembrance which are rewarded abundantly, as is well known.

hassana elkoussi

áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ áå Çáãáß ¡ æ áå ÇáÍãÏ ¡ íÍíí æ íãíÊ ¡ æ åæ Íí áÇ íãæÊ ¡ ÈíÏå ÇáÎíÑ ¡ æ åæ Úáì ßá ÔíÁ ÞÏíÑ​

What's that supposed to be ?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salam, is it hay yoon (hayyun)?? wasalam

Wa`alaykum us-salaam.

The emphasis is on the 'y', "Hayyun" (Hay-yun) is more correct. "Hay yoon" would emply unecessary elongating of the vowels (the oo sound), which isn't correct. I hope this makes sense!

Was-salaam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU!!!!! Now i'm not so stressed! LOL! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salamzz