Please Read this And Give Your Suggestions to Muslim Brothers & Sisters

danyal.ahmed

:wasalam:

Ahmed Danyal here from Pakistan

Christian Missionaries are actually Become very much Active in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, they are Trying to Convert Muslim and unfortunately they are getting a minor SUCCESS for doing this

They Converts Many Muslims in Pakistani Province Punjab in Urban Areas
and India and Bangladesh ...If this Situation Continuesly Keep Going then it will be Not Better For Ummah...it is Just Happening Here Bcoz We Muslim and Away From QURAN & HADITH ....Muslim Read Quran in Arabic in Pakistan but they Dont Understand Araby , well this is 90% Ratio not 100% even in Pakistani City Karachi Meet a Christian Missionary who Really i think Professional Trained Smart for that Work.
He was Well Prepared and Hafiz Quran and Hafiz of many Hadith..
Asking Questions which Mentally Changes the Philosophy of Muslim :

1-When Prophet S.A.W Get Married with BIBI Khadija & who HAD THIS NIKAH ?
2-HOW MANY TIMES OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD S.A.W IN QURAN AND HOW MANY TIME OF ESSA BIN MARYAM (A.S)?
3-How many Prophet ALLAH Senth ? 1.25 Lakhs then why QURAN Mentions Only 25 ?

well like these Question Which a Common Muslim Cant Answer and They Get Success to Convert This and Create an Error against ISLAM..?

welll my brother now we need to think about this seriouslly ??
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSES ?:salam2:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Only problem is lack of education. People are illiterate and uneducated in Pakistan. Most of them dont have anything to do with Islam. They just know "khatam", "Milad" and "Daata Darbar Urss" (celeberation at the tomb of some notable Muslim).

Milkmen sell water mixed milk all the year, but at the ceremony of Daata Darbar, they bring 100% pure milk.
Look at the following how Milk is produced in Pakistan:

Wassalaam

Attachments

• impurity.jpg
    impurity.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 32

meer suhail

ILM seeker
time to wake up

:salam2:

well they r active here in pakistan since partition ,,,,,,,but suggestion ,,understand /learn Quran and Hadith ,,,,,,,,
beware of chirstian missionary deciet ,,,,,,and hafiz of Quran ,,,,,,well i know missionaries by my meeting with them online in chat rooms ,,,bothers/sisters beware ,,,,, some verses they Quote u cant find them in Quran ,so if they Quote anything ,,,,verify ,and see the context ,plz ,.,:girl3:

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy

Knowledge is the key. If you have that in proper sense than no need to worry about them. If falsehood can be made attractive to people why can't be the truth?

Only little hard work is needed. For example, translate small booklets of Ahmad deedat, Dr. Zakir Naik etc and distribute in your area free on such a large scale that it reaches each muslim house. It will be very helpful in giving such answers and eliminating misconceptions about Islam as well.

Wasalam

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam alaikum

Some great Problem with the muslims in pakistan and india is that they dont recite quran and understand it. they just listen to nasheeds (Naat). and they hate jews like no one in this world. but they forget the big fact why Allah had spoken about jews. just so that the muslims dont do what the jews used to do. and then ofcourse we are not the ones to judge. Prophet muhammed (PBUH) used to live among jews and he only prohibited in times of wars. and thats common sense. and then many people in pakistan dont know quran and are no guided people because of the culture that they cannot leave . Eg: Dowry is given from women to men. that besically what the culture says. On the contrary islam says men should give dowry and that makes sense as mens earn money. Only if the people stop holding their culture which contridict with islam. And then some poeple are guided and others are not . so people who live in pakistan should do dawaah. if someone becomes cristian then he sure hasnt learned islam and he is going to be responsible gor himself on the day of judgement. no one shall bears sins of another

salaam allaikum

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:bismillah:

Subhanallah. I think Friday Khutba around the world should take this issue very seriously. Distributing booklets translated and give it to the people is quite similar to Johova witnesses role.

I guess muslims have given them the time and the venue to convert people. We must spend time planning, and organise awarness events in the radio, T.V, internet,seminars (at schools, universities), conferences, and mosques must play a major rule in resolving this matter. The Holy Qur'an is transalted in Urdu, and Gujarati. You dont have to speak Arabic to understand Qur'an.

They made us concentrate on what we see on Al-jazeera and other networks, while they convert our brothers and sisters..

Don't you think that its not the muslims who are taking this active role in converting people into other religions. Here in London, there are many muslim look alike (beard, skull cap, and the black mark in his forhead) who organise events and are getting paid by unknows sources in taking such a role.... A friend of mine who told me about his own cousin, who was not religious at all, and he was also on the state benefit. In three working days, he got 20,000 pounds sterling in his account, latest Merc. So his cousin felt curious, he said I must stop him if he is into drug business. He found out that they meet in a certain venue, with many Shiekhs look a like (long beards, thoub or ''dishdasha'' skull cap, and walking with humblness) during the prayer time (and the mosque is 10 steps away from the meeting venue)... When he told him that '' you showed me that you have 20,000 and Merc, I believed you, but what have you done to get all that, by the way I have followed you, and found out you hang around shiekhs) his reply was '' we dont have to pray to be a muslim, and my job is a favour for many muslims, Islam betrayed us, and anything else apart of what you heard I can tell you''...

So how can we be different than those???.. If we memorized the Qur'an, and anything else they can challenge you for sure... I am not suprise at all..

Therefore, we have negleted our religion, we should expect anything I guess...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum
I believe also that we muslims are the reason.We are not good example ourselves.when I talk to other people about Islam and they always pointing that why muslims ignore other people and don't talk to them.And I believe its true.Many muslims ignore other people ,because of the way they behave or look,instead of talking to them....Our Prophet (PBUH)loved all the humanity and tought us to do the same...
I think we should talk more ,give dawah ,and not afraid of telling people what Islam is,and as someone said above giving broshures and books .

Christian Missionaries they go everywhere and preach ,why can't we...instead of blaming them ,we should just do more for islam ourselves,and spread the message......like they do.....and many of them have good intentions ,because what they preach they believe its the right thing,I don't agree with their methods,but intentions of many of them are good...

waaleikum salam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Knowledge is the key. If you have that in proper sense than no need to worry about them. If falsehood can be made attractive to people why can't be the truth?

Only little hard work is needed. For example, translate small booklets of Ahmad deedat, Dr. Zakir Naik etc and distribute in your area free on such a large scale that it reaches each muslim house. It will be very helpful in giving such answers and eliminating misconceptions about Islam as well.

Wasalam

:salam2: I completely agree!

It's our "acts" that can make a better ummah! Sometimes we forget that the best dawah that we can do is being a good example for people from other faiths!
If you know more than 1 language use this gift to translate booklets or other kinds of informations!
Let's talk about Islam to other people, let's don't keep Islam just for ourselves!

IbnAlAawam

The solution to this fitna is E.d.u.c.a.t.i.o.n and also to be more active ourselves:
The missionaries are filling a void that muslims should never have left! It is up to all of us to educate our countrymen and others even. The "small gain" the missionaries are making is just the result of our inaction, we have become lame muslims, no-one fear us anymore, we're the laughing stock of the planet and they're not only killing our men and raping our women but now they even come to our countries to envangelise us...What low our Oumma has reached...
It is up to all of us to be better muslims, to make dua to Allah to help us and our Oumma. We should all be more active, more practising, preaching what is good and preventing what is evil as Allah (awj) has commanded us...

May Allah, guide us all and give us more taqwa, Ameen.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
Only problem is lack of education. People are illiterate and uneducated in Pakistan. :salam2: brother, unfortunatly I'm afraid that muslims are uneducated even in Europe, do you know that there are many muslims here in Belgium who are turning to the Jehova sect?, and in France many algerian muslims are becoming catholics. French journalists were proud to show in Tf1(the biggest channel in France) were you can see a women saying that she was proud of having turn to christanity and having found Jesus. :wasalam: May Allah Subhana wata'Alla guide our children!! I think they will really need His help

Veiled_Knight

YUP muslims need to unite.
IF they followed exaclty what the quran n sunnah teach then this world would've been in harmony n peace.

manofhonour

Jazaki Allah Khair for this post,

Dear Brother there are 20 common Questions which these Christian Missionaries ask the muslims, & we muslims are not able to answer them, only be'coz we dont read the Quran & Hadith with translation.

So Plz refer to the book written by "Dr. Zakir Naik" & Published by IRF, Mumbai (INDIA) which contains the anwsers of all these questions asked by these non-muslim Brothers.

Wasallm

danyal.ahmed

We Need Planing

Well Brothers & Sisters

Whole think is that Lack of Knowledge in Muslims...welll some brothers here Critisize my Country Pakistan..that they mix water in milk....go to shrines of Saints...suffi''s etcc....PLese we r not here to Taking Point against each other....we should Plan to face them...by Understand Quran Majeed....Understand Hadiths and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad S.A.W and attending Lectures on TV on Net or Radio...Like Dr.Zakir's , Ahmed Deedat's and other Muslim Scholars...any more Suggestions...like i saw a new post by a Brother in Afghanistan they are Trying to Convert....well :salam2:

manofhonour

Aslamu Alikum Brother,

This is really a serious matter, but we muslims are ignoring it. Here in india we had a debate some years before on that topic by the worlds renowned Speaker Dr. Zakir Naik, where he gave the answers to all those 20 question commonly posed by these Christians to muslims to convert them to Christianity. I request all my muslim brothers & sisters to visit the below mentioned link to get the answers to those questions.

" www. irf.net "

Wasalam

Ahmed Najash

if they are so ignorant then they don't deserve to be Muslims, let them convert,
it's Allah's will.

They Plot, But Allah also Plotteth, Allah is the Best of plotters.
[AI-Qur'an 8:30]

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
if they are so ignorant then they don't deserve to be Muslims, let them convert,
it's Allah's will.

They Plot, But Allah also Plotteth, Allah is the Best of plotters.
[AI-Qur'an 8:30]

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Situation is not ideal like you think. These people are uneducated and poor. And mostly the missionaries exploit the sick people who are disappointed from the lack of health facilities and they think they will stay sick and die like that. Then come those missionaries claiming to heal them with the power of Bible (yes that bible which tells the stories of incest a pedophilia).

Our Prophet (SAW) started to spread the message, then he face thousands of hurdles, He did not say like you "oh, if they are ignorant then they deserve to stay like that". :)

We need to strive in this battle of Haqq and Baatil. And no doubt, Haqq will overcome Baatial InshaAllah.

Wassalaam