Please read this ... it took alot of courage to write this.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Jazaki Allah Khair 4 sharing ur post...SubhanAllah.. Ur post was soo touching and Amazing MashAllah... Alhamdulillah I am sooo happy u found Islam and that it heals u and protect u from all of ur hardships... Allah is always there for all of us... Anything u ask Allah always answers ur duaa.. May Allah Bless you and protect u and increase ur eman and keep u guided.. Ameen.. May Allah make the journey easy for you in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen InshAllah :)
Take care sister :D

slave_of_Allah

Jazka'Allah khair for all those that replied, it means alot to me. Aameen to all your du'as.

I pray Allah blesses you all with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

I love you all very much for the sake of Allah.

Turn to Allah, indeed He is very close, and Allah will never let you down.

salam alaykum

i actually weighed around 150 pounds 3 years ago but then i hit the gym and i used 1 tactic.......i drank around 3 glasses of water before i ate my meals ....u cant eat much with that much water in u and finally i started to shed weight and now i think im around only 80 pounds.......so jz focus and have an aim that u can do it

rightpath_357

I'm very happy that u found Islam in time. Many people suffer like you did, and some never find the answer. After this much hardship- u must be a pure slave of Allah. Allhumdulillah. This will help a lot of people!