*Please read*

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BaarakiAllahu feeki dear sister.

.......and believe me the shaytaan's SHARPEST arrows come RIGHT after that *praising*......authobiAllah!!............

Indeed that is so true.

........do post them here if you know them........

I have came across from 'Ulama regarding that, however, I do not have that du'a in my heart or in another form yet. So what I do is praying my own Du'as in such situations.

.........Akhi, I just have a quick question about this whole praising thing....what if what you are saying is true about the person?? And are we not supposed to look at the goodness of another, and even try to find excuses for their shortcomings?? because as I understand the HADITH(correct me if iam wrong here) is talking about when you praise someone SOO MUCH soo that you consider them good{in means of Isa(Alahis salaam)}....the Christians are taking him as a GOD:astag: or SON of GOD!:astag:..........

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari:

The Prophet heard someone praising another and exaggerating in his praise. The Prophet said, "You have ruined or cut the man's back (by praising him so much).
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Bakra:

A man was mentioned before the Prophet and another man praised him greatly The Prophet said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you ! You have cut the neck of your friend." The Prophet repeated this sentence many times and said, "If it is indispensable for anyone of you to praise someone, then he should say, 'I think that he is so-and-so," if he really thinks that he is such. Allah is the One Who will take his accounts (as He knows his reality) and no-one can sanctify anybody before Allah." (Khalid said, "Woe to you," instead of "Allah's Mercy be on you.")
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

JazakaAllah khairan again

BaarakiAllahu Feeki.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JAZAKA'ALLAH KHAYYYYYYYYRR!!!

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BaarakiAllahu feeki dear sister.

Indeed that is so true.

I have came across from 'Ulama regarding that, however, I do not have that du'a in my heart or in another form yet. So what I do is praying my own Du'as in such situations.

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari:

The Prophet heard someone praising another and exaggerating in his praise. The Prophet said, "You have ruined or cut the man's back (by praising him so much).
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Bakra:

A man was mentioned before the Prophet and another man praised him greatly The Prophet said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you ! You have cut the neck of your friend." The Prophet repeated this sentence many times and said, "If it is indispensable for anyone of you to praise someone, then he should say, 'I think that he is so-and-so," if he really thinks that he is such. Allah is the One Who will take his accounts (as He knows his reality) and no-one can sanctify anybody before Allah." (Khalid said, "Woe to you," instead of "Allah's Mercy be on you.")
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

BaarakiAllahu Feeki.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
:salam2: dear brother:D

JazakaAllah khairan khatheeeer!!! I understand it very well now.AlhamduliAllah! and about the dua, it's ok, I do my own too I was asking because I thought you might have the SPECIFIC duas the prophet SalaAllahu Alahi wasalam taught us....but it's ok AlhamduliAllah:D
JazakaAllah khayr again akhi, truely you have been a great help,,,AlhamduliAllah.

Allah hafiz now and always dear brother!:SMILY335: