Please read

adz_222

Salaam my brothers and sisters, I hope everyone is in the best of health. Basically ive always been praying from a young age from when i was about 14 now im 19 and i still try my best to read 5 times. Anyways about 2 years ago i was at college studying and i kind of neva prayed for a long time i regret to say it but i kind of forgot about my religion(may allah forgive me). I then started to get ill suddenly as soon as my course finished i got admitted into the hospital twice and they didnt know what was wrong with me. I was losing alot of weight and became weak. A couple of weeks ago they diagnosed me Crohns disease i dont know how much of you people know about the disease itself... but its pretty bad. Since i got out of the hospital which was about 7 months ago ive been praying 5-4 times and i force myself even tho i dont have the energy sumtimes. My condition is controlled now because im taking tablets for it. But i was just wondering was allah testing me? Because i stopped praying for a long time or was this already written that i would get ill, i just need some answers.

sista fahima

salaam

subhanallah brother,
its both, its written and its a test,
this life in this dunaya is a test allah gave us, and allah says for every pain u get in this world u get a reward for( i dont hav a quote for this from the quran or sunnah, coz am at work, but inshallah someone will have it) maybe allah was giving u a wake up call, mashallah ur very young and seem very wise.

inshallah i pray :tti_sister: to allah to make all ur pains rewards for the hereafter, and i pray that allah guides us all to the right path. ameen.