PLEASE SHARE for ALLAH SWT 's SAKE

sky_012

:salam2:

i don't know if it is correct in moral point of view to ask such question and please correct me if it is wrong but i just wanted to discuss about people here

look, most of the people here muslims ad if we are here on this site (either we are muslim or not) it is because we want to know the truth, share knowledge about islam, but the real aim is to through all these articles and discussions become better people and better muslims and as for me i want to gradually improve my way of life following the sunnah and strengthenning my faith , and getting motivation seeing the other pious (Mashallah) muslim sisters and brothers

so i wanted to ask what do you do daily , you, at home or outside , to improve yourself , online and offline
please it is not to brag about our good deeds , but it is to help and share HOW in practical life , and concreet way we change ourselves,
like some people might join charity group, mosques help, offering some nafls prayers, getting up early...u know all the little and big things that we put attention in , in order to improve

how practically do you live and try to change every time for improvement

i know our Role Model, our Guide, our Teacher , Our Prophet Muhammad Mustafa SalleAllaho Waaleihi Wassalam is The perfect person to follow but we aren't perfect and for some people it takes more time than for others to apply Islamic rules in their lives

jazak Allah Khair for sharing

:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaykum,
this is a difficult thing to ask. i live in what has been described as the most christian country in the world. america is a strange country. Muslims here are allowed to practice their deen without any outside interference. it is one of the rights guaranteed to our citizens in our constitution.

it also would legally allow every christian group in the country to knock on my door and try to "save my soul for Jesus" (PBUH)

i'm just not ready for every kaffir who is smart enough to do a web search on islam to know all my particulars. sorry

sky_012

Jazak Allah Khair for your answer

i was also hesitating before posting the question that's why i said in my very first sentence that this question might not be appropriate

i'll be more carefull in future Inshallah
but i just wanted to ask from a general point of view , if someone knows that u go regulalry in your local mosquee without telling any more thing or giving organisations names , i thought it was safe ....but you are right

May Allah SWT guides us on the right path

forgive me for this question

:wassalam:

mosabaig

Simply...

Assalam O alakum,

Simply pray as much with Jamat in mosques and meet and greet with Salaam to each other ... not to judge others

It has been reported by Hadhrat Anas (Radhiyal-laho anho) that the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wa-sallam) said: "So long as a person says "La ilaaha iilallaah" (no one is worthy of worship but Allah), he receives spiritual benefits, and is saved from miseries and calamities, unless he neglects its rights." His Companions said: "0 Messenger of Allah (Sallaho alaihe wasallam)! how are its rights neglected?" He answered: "When sins are committed openly, and the person who recites the kalimah does not prevent the sinners from wrongdoings." (Targheeb)

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
no, it is not impolite to ask the question. if i seemed curt in my reply then i am the one who owes an apology. i make no secret of the fact that i am a Muslim. even though i've attended university, i am a blue collar worker.

luckily, there is no problem with me wearing a beard and humble clothing (albeit with a definite western cut) at work.

oddly enough, the only people in chicago who seem to recognize me as a Muslim straight off are other Muslims and jews.

as a matter of fact, i've been asked esoteric questions about other religions.
it always goes something like this..."Hey, you're jewish, why do you guys..."
it seems that the idea of an anglo Muslim is still a strange idea in america.
i guess most kaffirs just lump all religious men who wear beards in one group, lol.

no, most of my countrymen are very interested once you tell them that you are a muslim. most people here actually really respect someone who feels so strongly about their deen as to distance themselves from the culture in general (hijab, beards, etc.).
they think "whoa...intense...i couldn't do it" lol

i look at myself as a walking advertisement for our deen. I'd like to show others that the deen is not just for "foreigners" or black men. do me a favour and please make du'a for me.

sky_012

Inshallah brother in Islam i pray for all the Ummah
Allah The Most Mercifull, Has Guided you on the rith path so don't worry brother Inshallah He'll answer all your sincere prayers and make everything easier for you

i can understand what you mean, in europe it is the same espceilly in some countries they think Islam is equal to arab culture , they are confused , they mix up culture of a continent and a complete way of life for each and every human

i'm not a converted myself but i admire the strenght of converted people from the West( because it's surely not that easy) but all this is thanks To Allah SWT, Our Lord and Creator
May allah SWT guides us all Ameen

brother masabaig Jazak Allah Khair for the reply and the hadith , thanks for the advice

Yahya1819

I think thats a Good Question

ASSALAMU-ALAYKUM,
I do my best to improve myself, like Helping the Tabligh Jamaat and take them to people's houses for Dawah, Reading Translation of the Noble Quran, reading Hadith, Islamic books, etc. I live in New York and there are Masjid around here BUT STILL ITS HARD For me because of Going to School, work. Its crazy! I miss:salah: prayer. WHICH IS WHY I WANT TO MOVE TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY Permanently IN A FEW YEARS INSHAALLAH. Maybe Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates. ALLAH said to enter ISLAM COMPLETELY (BECOME Mu'min or True Believer). It is almost IMPOSSIBLE FOR A YOUNG MAN LIKE ME TO BECOME ONE IN NEW YORK CITY. PLEASE MAKE DUAA FOR ME THAT ALLAH MAKE THINGS EASY AND GUIDE ME TO THE STRAIGHT PATH.

mohammad javid

so i wanted to ask what do you do daily , you, at home or outside , to improve yourself , online and offline

Walakium Assalam,
What i do daily is get up 5.30am read the Quran as I am a student of comparative religion christianity and Islam and at present i am engaged in prepagating Islam. I will read the salah [prayer]and after i will read the bible and then i will go to work.And when i come home spend much time as possible with the family very important. Weekend i will go to town and have a christian muslim dialogue or invite them home. Invite [ALL] to the way of thy Lord with Wisdom and beautiful preaching, and reason with them inways that are best and Most gracious[Al Qur'an 16.125].
:salah:

AmatAllah

Assalam Alaikum
your zeal to better yourself and live Islam should be an inspiration for all
In my humble opinion, you need a teacher and/or a spiritual guide; some elder you trust who can guide you through many phases of your life until you embody the knowledge InshaAllah

May Allah open for you and guide you
wsalam