Please welcome my friend Danilo!

identity v

Assalamualaikum all.

My name is Hayder as you already know me, I live in Scotland and reccently I made a very nice friend from Italy. His name is Danilo.

He stayed in Scotland for a very short time (4 days), I wish he stayed for longer. We had lots of fun, like showing him around the biggest Masjid (Mosque) in Scotland. We also went to the Muslim comedy show (live). We played with squirrels in the park :laughing-dancing: e.t.c.

He told me many things about Italy and inshAllah one day I will visit. I know how to hug and kiss like Italians now:SMILY82: He also told me that Italians take family ties very seriously especially the mothers really love their children, this is very Islamic mashAllah.

However my friend says he has never been to the mosque in Italy. Can some brothers volunteer to help Danilo know more about Muslims and Islam. He loves to know other cultures. I wished I was in Italy :angryred: lol. By theway he speaks good English so even if you dont speak Italian like myself, it's not a problem.

I told my brother Danilo to visit this forum(website). And he just did alhamduliLlah

So I would like to introduce you guys to him please give him a warm welcome.

Hi everybody, I'm Danilo, Hayder's friend.
Nice to meet you all!!! :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa alaikom assalam

Welcome to you Danilo !! I hope you have a nice time among us :)
Italy seems a nice country mo ? InSha'aAllah you'll visit it one day Hayder

Enjoy ur stay .

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
hello danilo
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:welcome to the forum.mmmmmmm.........from italy huh:hijabi:?may be you could provide me with some pizza recipes.........kidding.:biggrin::biggrin:

hope you have a nice time here.And find islam every thing that comforts you.:hijabi:
take care.bye.:SMILY139:

shichemlydia

hi....

salam alikoum...
your friend danilo is mostly welcome to the website and we hope to see him quit oftenly.
salam

Dann

Hi everybody.
I'm Danilo, Hayder's friend. I met him the last month in Glasgow. We talked a lot about so many things, and about religion too. He introduced me to a lot of nice Muslim guys, and he kept me in a mosque, It was my first time.
Thank you very much for your nice and kind welcome, really.
I hope we will talk a lot on this forum, and maybe we will meet all together somewhere in that small world, who knows :)
Bye