pls help....any1 with anything pls share it

Hosam88

:salam2:
well ,where to start??
i've been working on this project for more than a month now.....not a project for this life but for the after life so i can find it's benefits in the judgement day
anyhow,i have a friend......who's the best friend to me ever........and i really care for him because of that i decided to try my best to help him become a muslim....and unfortunately i have some ideas ,i talk to him about certain issues in islam when he asks or the way the conversation goes ......but i really feel i should have a more arranged way to help him to islam

so that is my request ,pls,if anyone has any program to lead non-muslims(knowing that my friend is a hindu) to islam pls share
jazakom allah khairan

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

i am searching on line as i do not know anything about hinduism although in my former corporate life in the usa, i had some dear colleagues who were indian and hindu.

perhaps, this article might help?

http://www.muslimconverts.com/newmuslims/From_Kavita_to_Nur_Fatima.htm

if i find anything more, i will let you know but i hope we hear more from brothers and sisters in india, especially reverts from hinduism, Insha Allah :)

Jazak Allahu Khair.

:wasalam:

xrillionaire

The following dialog I had with a hindu online may help.

interfaithdialog.wordpress.com

You have to be more focussed on proving to him that Allah can only be one and that poytheism or pantheism are uttery illogical beleifs.

If your friend thinks rationally then insha'allah he wont have any problem with what all is mentioned in the above dialog.

shichemlydia

trial to help.....

salam alikoum;
may allah help you in showing this friend the right path, ameen,
i think the best way to start with is ask him questions like do you believe in god , do you believe in the second life after this life.....
if yes, them tell him the whole story of religion from the time of adam to mohamed and show him that all the religions were ok at the time they came but later people came and change them to suit their desires and purposes, give him the example of christianity and judaism.....
tell him, that allah only sent one religion, and he is not going to accept something else, tell him about the unicity of the quran and the diversity of the bibles....
the oness of the quran , means simply that we still keep the original message of allah, according to it , we will be judged.
wa salam alikoum

Hosam88

thank you all for ur responses ,jazakom allah khairan
well i've read little of what u have written and thnx to all of u one by one :)
sorry i have an exam after a day and it's big so at this time i'm studying for it but i promise to read all the comments and what's attached to them,jazakom allah khairan
and by the way,my friend has a crystal clear image about allah,that allah is one and powerful and he created everything and everything is in hands ....so that would be a bonus thing to start from.....he has a good mind that accepts talking and exchanging believes
al hamdolellah ......and i'm sorry i didn't read ur contributions yet but i do promise i will
thnx to u all