Plz answer

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Teachings of Muhammad bin Abdul WahhabMuhammad bin Abdul Wahhab did not found a new sect. His travels through the Arab lands which then formed part of the Ottoman Empire revealed to him diverse deviations from the true Islamic faith. His purpose was to strip away those deviations and to re-establish Islam in its pure form.
No one could be better qualified than King Abdul Aziz (Ibn Saud) to explain the true significance and meaning of the teachings of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab. In a speech delivered by His Majesty King Abdul Aziz (Ibn Saud) in Makkah, at the Royal Palace on May 11, 1929, the King said that:

"They call us the "Wahhabis" and they call our creed a "Wahhabi" one as if it were a special one... and this is an extremely erroneous allegation that has arisen from the false propaganda launched by those who had ill feelings as well as ill intentions towards the movement. We are not proclaiming a new creed or a new dogma. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab did not come with anything new. Our creed is the creed of those good people who preceded us and which came in the Book of God (the Qur'an) as well as that of his Messenger (the prophet Muhammad, prayer and peace be upon him).

"This is the teaching of Sheikh al-Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, and it is our creed. It is a creed built on the oneness of the Almighty God, totally for His sake, and it is divorced from any ills or false innovation."

Rashadi

Who the people we call wahhaabi ?

Actually the name Wahabi is an insult because those who support Shaikh Muhammad Abdul Wahab. This is not a sect or anything like that. They are Muslims who adhere to the Quran and Sunnah and it was mushriks, I am not going to mention any names, that called them Wahabis out of embarrassment because they were exposing their shirk and calling people to return to the Quran and Sunnah. Nowdays the western media tries to portray any Muslim who prays and has a beard or women who wear hijabs as wahabis. This is a joke and there is no such thing as a wahabi sect. I have never met a Muslim who called himself a Wahabi even those who share the same views of Abdul Wahab. In fact, Al wahab, is one the attributes of Allah (swt) and those who call people that are insulting and making mockery of it.

Don't believe everything you hear about it my brother/sister. May Allah (swt) guide us all and un ite us as one Ummah under the Quran and Sunnah, amin.

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
Actually the name Wahabi is an insult because those who support Shaikh Muhammad Abdul Wahab. This is not a sect or anything like that. They are Muslims who adhere to the Quran and Sunnah and it was mushriks, I am not going to mention any names, that called them Wahabis out of embarrassment because they were exposing their shirk and calling people to return to the Quran and Sunnah. Nowdays the western media tries to portray any Muslim who prays and has a beard or women who wear hijabs as wahabis. This is a joke and there is no such thing as a wahabi sect. I have never met a Muslim who called himself a Wahabi even those who share the same views of Abdul Wahab. In fact, Al wahab, is one the attributes of Allah (swt) and those who call people that are insulting and making mockery of it.

Don't believe everything you hear about it my brother/sister. May Allah (swt) guide us all and un ite us as one Ummah under the Quran and Sunnah, amin.

:salam2:

I agree with the brother here .....there are no sects like this in islam and it is mere a propaganda....

Hay mods i think this post should be moved to the help section .....:SMILY209:

:wasalam: