Plz HELP

ummaishah

ASA, Wr Wb,

My Brothers and sisters in Islam,

This is a very desperate appeal for last minute help.

My husband and i are a disabled couple living in the U.K. My husband has Multiple Sclerosis (left side of body paralysed)
and I have severe back and knee problems. We have two daughters aged 4 and 2. My husband was an adopted child and has no family. My last family member was my 40 year old sister who passed away very suddenly in October 2007. She was unmarried and had adopted a baby girl Fatimah. Fatimah was abondoned in Pakistan, in a hospital, at birth.

Fatimah is going to be 6 year old in September. I brought her to UK to raise her with my girls. We have tried and tried but our disabilities prevent us from extending our family. Fatimah is an extremely well behaved , confident and sensible child who has gone through much setback in recent months.

Soon she is to be placed in foster care by social services. There are no guarantees whether her adoptive family would be Muslim.

I appeal to any couple/ sister who are without children and can be approved by social services in the UK or any couple who is waiting to adopt; to please consider Fatimah. We are very helpless. We want to raise her; we want to earn the reward in the Hereafter. We are very helpless brothers and sisters. We are soon relocating to Pakistan as we cannot afford a carer here for our girls. In Pakistan no one will adopt Fatimah as the parental lineage is unknown. In the West the Ummah is more open towards this matter

Jazakallah khair

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

May Allah SWT reward and easy your pain.

I don't live in the UK and therefore i am not looking to adopt but reading your story has made me wonder why you would prefer to give Fatimah up for an adoption when you are the only family she has and knows. Sis keep in mind Allah SWT is the all knower and helper. Allah SWT loves those who help the orphanges and look after. I honest believe sis you and your husband will insha'Allah manage to rise this little girl with your little girls and Allah SWT will bless with Jannah for you have looked after an orphan and give them home.

I am not in your shoe and i don't have the right to say this to you but sis you can rise this child even though you and your husband are disable couple just thinking it as if you had another child By Allah SWT will you can have another one so the question is would you give that child up too? I bet you would not and think of Fatimah as that another child.

At the end, my advice is don't pass this great opportunity to rise a orphan who will insha'Allah be your key to Jannah. Think of Fatimah having everything taken away from her by Allah's will. You all are the only family she knows at this point so don't take that way from her.

May Allah SWT make it easy for you!! May Allah SWT bless you with open doors for rising an orphan! Ameen!!

Sorry if anyway i offended you. Truly that was not my intentions.

AmericanTeenager

I don't think it's her choice, Knowledge. She said Fatimah would be placed in foster care by child services. I don't live in the UK, and I'm not looking for a family regardless, but I wish you all the best of luck, and I'm sure everyone here will be praying for you.