plz pray for my dear sister

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakhatu

i hope All TTI members will be fine in the best of Iman and Taqwah....

I want to inform u that plz pray for my sister ( Muslim_Gurl ) , May Allah give her shifa n Sabar ( patient) Ameen!!!
and if someone in contact of Muslim_Gurl than plz inform me how is she now? becoz i didn't see her on TTI n MSN long time:(

Walikumsalma wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahkatu

zainali

assalamualikum
dont worry sis , remember allah swt in this hard time , inshallah everything will be fine with our sis , im sure she is fine , its just that she might not be able to come online , may allah swt bless her and her family , may allah swt bless her with health ameen .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

We pray to Allah our sister is well and that she will join us soon again and inform us about her state.

I will keep her in my prayers InshAllah.

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister Hibba for informing us and may Allah reword you.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Islam_is_true

We'll make dua for her insha'Allah. i saw one of her threads a month ago and she says she wasnt going to come back anytime soon bcause of health

May Allah give her patience. ameen

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
:wasalam:
May Allah help her and guide her to the best that suits her.
I also could not see her for a long time. :(

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

We pray to Allah our sister is well and that she will join us soon again and inform us about her state.

I will keep her in my prayers InshAllah.

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister Hibba for informing us and may Allah reword you.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

We'll make dua for her insha'Allah. i saw one of her threads a month ago and she says she wasnt going to come back anytime soon bcause of health

May Allah give her patience. ameen

may Allah help her to come out of difficulties and hardships. ameen

Walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahraktu

jazakallah khair for all ur replies n Ameen to ur dua's

plz all TTI members remember her in ur prayers, she is mashAllah very nice girl and i m very thankful to u for ur kind words....

Barakullah feekum

Walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahraktu

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
assalamualikum
dont worry sis , remember allah swt in this hard time , inshallah everything will be fine with our sis , im sure she is fine , its just that she might not be able to come online , may allah swt bless her and her family , may allah swt bless her with health ameen .

walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahkatu

Ameen to ur dua's sister

sis actually she is not only my friend, she is very helpful girl n i love her so much, i can't see her in pain , so plz this is my only request that remember her in ur prayers sis............she is not feeling well:( May Allah give her sabar n shifa Ameen!!!