PLZ

miracle07

:salam2:i wuld lyk 2 ask ppl how to cnvert a strng christian who use 2 be a muslim :)astag:) to make dem in2 a muslim again wen any1 trys 2 talk 2 this person about islam he runs away
jazakallah

aisha-uk

:salam2:i wuld lyk 2 ask ppl how to cnvert a strng christian who use 2 be a muslim :)astag:) to make dem in2 a muslim again wen any1 trys 2 talk 2 this person about islam he runs away
jazakallah

wa alaikum salam

there is no force in Islam Alhamdulillah... Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guides whom He wills.. if u run after people and try to force them to listen, then they will never show an interest, but with good manners and respect u will get far, InshaAllah, that way u'll be a good example and dawah will be in ur behavior aswell ;)

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
jazakallah

bro, you will only guide those who want to be guided and in the end guidance is only from Allah SWT

so dont get frustrated. It is not your mistake.

runs away ? runs away from Allah SWT ?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
dear brother, he made his choice, leave him alone.

wether it is an informed choice or otherwise is his responsibility.

wassalam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

dear brother, just remember that whosoever ALLAH SWT guides can never be mislead, and whosoever ALLAH SWT causes to err can never be guided to the straight path. with that in mind, don't pain yourself in trying to convince this person to return to islam. if ALLAH SWT wills it, he will return. if not the man will understand his error on judgement day.

:wasalam: