Ponder upon this ayah

Suhel28

Student of Deen
27:4.
"As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction."

I guess when we commit sins they become so pleasing that even though we know its wrong due to the pleasing nature of the sin we keep on doing it

I dont say am free from these pleasing sins..

:(

may ALLAH save us and give us guidance

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

jazakallah khairan for sharing this ayah akhi.it makes one think over his/hers action..

ameen to your duas...

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

This ayah is from Surah Al Naml (The Ant) here if you follow the Surah from 27:1
you can understand it is talking about believe in the word of Allah (SWT) " Quran" and that it is good news for the believers and then who offers obligatory prayers, obligatory charity and who believe in hereafter certainly things are very clear for them but who do not take "Quran" as word of Allah (SWT) offcourse they do not perform their obligatory prayers neither they give obligatory charity and hence never believe in the hereafter for them this world is everything.

In the ayah you presented 27:4 I think it is reffered to those non believers and their deeds (example: Idol worship) which they perform, Allah (SWT) says "We adorn their works in their eyes. Thus, they continue to blunder"

Indeed they're going to wander astray - May Allah (SWT) with his mercy guide them to the straight path Ameen !!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!!

Suhel28

Student of Deen
In the ayah you presented 27:4 I think it is reffered to those non believers and their deeds (example: Idol worship) which they perform, Allah (SWT) says "We adorn their works in their eyes. Thus, they continue to blunder"

I know its talking about the non believers but do not we also engage in our sins which ofcourse are derived from non believers for eg. music.
it just struck me that it can imply to believers too when we get ourselves into sins and the sins are so pleasing taht we keep on doing them and thus we also go astray :)

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Yes brother I totally agree with you even believers are far away from their actual duties and involved in many activities which are sins and so pleasing that it keep them engage in it so much that even believers are astray but I was actually talking about that particular ayah when read in order...

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

27:4.
"As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction."

I guess when we commit sins they become so pleasing that even though we know its wrong due to the pleasing nature of the sin we keep on doing it

I dont say am free from these pleasing sins..

:(

may ALLAH save us and give us guidance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt guide
and
shower blesses
upon all muslim
world wide
~Amin!

Thank you for posting