post problems

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum..

attachment.php

when i post any post i try to do that about 7 times ..i need ..Explaintion..why this problems erro msgs..

why only on TurnToislam i suffer from this problem any froum i writen on it..i don't ever suffer from like this problems..

sometimes ..also..i suffer from 404 page..

i need expalin..why All that..
<wasalam>

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 59

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum brother,

this is not problem with our website, it is problem with your internet explorer. I am using internet explorer now and everything is fine.

This problem did not happen to you before did it?

This website has not changed, so the only variable that could be influencing your problems is an external one. hence the culprit is your web browser;).

Explorer has caused an error
Whats that mean, it means your internet explorer has a bug in it, and those bugs are due to it not working with your Windows OS. Kernel32 is an OS problem so is MSHTMLED.DLL DLL files are libraries.

What is your Internet Explorer Version? ?

I suggest you download and use firefox. Firefox is a much more resilent browser.

Wasalam.

PS. 404 page is a server problem which i must get addressed. But, that has nothing to do with your internet explorer crashing.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Allah Almost3an..brother i have Also Firefox and opera too..

But i don't know this problem always suffer from it..at TTI only..

has nothing to do with your internet explorer crashing.
.....hahahahaha...if u think that's from my Explorer may be..but i'm not Sure about that..

Allah Almost3an..only Allah Help us..

thankx 4 ur time

<wasalam>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Allah Almost3an..brother i have Also Firefox and opera too..

But i don't know this problem always suffer from it..at TTI only..

.....hahahahaha...if u think that's from my Explorer may be..but i'm not Sure about that..

Allah Almost3an..only Allah Help us..

thankx 4 ur time

<wasalam>

asalamu alaykum

does my website crash firefox and Opera?

hey, i use Konquerer too :p