Pray for me

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
brothers and sisters,as you know my pregnancy is near to finish.I am in the 38th week but next Monday I must go to the hospital to make stimulation of deliver.My baby is too big and it's better for him to come to the world before the time.It was also told me that 80% of the probability he is affected by a desease because of an infection contracted during the first 3 months of pregnancy.I don't matter about it:he is my son and I will look at him till I'll be alive.I'm a little anxious about the moment of deliver:it's like the first time,so I hope that writing to all you,I bring the strenght and the courage to face that moment.So pray for me,I hope to come back with good news and a better health.Thank you:hijabi:

safiya58

such great news. I did not know about your pregnancy.:ma: Will pray for you sister :hearts:
Hope everything will go well. Allah is the greatest. Inshaallah ckair :SMILY252:
:wasalam:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Sis may Allah ease your pain and difficulty at that time, inshallah all will be fine. Your in my dua! Congratz frm my side in advance:D:D

:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa Alaikom Assalam
May God ease it for you , don't worry honey , put your trust in Allah .

Congratulations in advance ^_^

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
shukran lakum min qalby!
Today in the hospital I saw a maroccan woman with another pregnant maroccan woman.I could understand everything they said,cause I like Arabic language very much.The pregnant woman wore Hijab while the other one not.They knew that I'm Italian by the fact that my husband talked to me in Italian,but when the woman without hijab asked me if I wore hijab because I liked maroccan clothes,I answered her that I wear hijab because I'm muslim....then she stayed in silence and became red in face
:ma:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
shukran lakum min qalby!
Today in the hospital I saw a maroccan woman with another pregnant maroccan woman.I could understand everything they said,cause I like Arabic language very much.The pregnant woman wore Hijab while the other one not.They knew that I'm Italian by the fact that my husband talked to me in Italian,but when the woman without hijab asked me if I wore hijab because I liked maroccan clothes,I answered her that I wear hijab because I'm muslim....then she stayed in silence and became red in face
:ma:

و عليكم السلام
hehe good thing sister , you gave her a nice lesson ^

Always the converted people are very good Muslims Ma Sha'a Allah :)

May Allah bless you