Pray for our Brothers/Sisters in Somalia and Iraq

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
I ask that you make Du'a for our Brothers/Sisters in Somalia and Iraq. The United States is getting involved with the Somali Civil War and is sending 21,500 troops to Iraq.

Pray for our Brothers/Sisters in Iraq and Somalia; Sunni or Shi'ite it makes no difference for there are innocent people in danger.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure which section to put it in.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
O! Allah, please help our brothers and sisters in Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine

This is the sign of the 'Day of Resurrection' ( Qayamat )

O! Allah, please save us from SATAN

Islam brings PEACE, Hatred brings PIECES

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Peace and Unity amongst the Muslim Ummah

:salam2: New Muslim,

Every day I make du'a to Allah (SWT) to bring peace, justice and unity to all the Muslims on this Earth, and may Allah (SWT) grant us the pleasure of staying in Jannah forever.

The suffering faced by Muslims in countries like Iraq and Somalia is extremely saddening to watch on the News day after day, year after year.

Insha-Allah that day will soon arrive when ALL THE MUSLIMS will unite together under ONE LEADER and help bring peace across the globe by following the teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

We are all ONE UMMAH, We are all slaves to the ALMIGHTY ALLAH (SWT).

May Allah (SWT) guide us, turn to us mercifully, protect us, forgive us and set right all our affairs. May He give us the opportunity of doing every kind of good deed and protect us against every kind of sin. O Allah! Please give us strength to stand firmly on the path of righteousness, and against the enemies of Islam.

All Glory and Praise be to Allah (SWT), the Lord of Honour and Cherisher of the Worlds. May peace and blessings be on all the Prophets and Messengers of Allah (SWT).

From Allah (SWT) we came... To Him we shall return.

:wasalam:

“When they are told, ‘Do not cause corruption on the earth,’ they say, ‘We are only putting things right.’ No indeed! They are the corrupters, but they are not aware of it.”
[Holy Qur’an 02: 11-12]

“As for anyone who kills a believer deliberately, his repayment is Hell, remaining in it timelessly, forever. Allah is angry with him and has cursed him, and has prepared for him a terrible punishment.”
[Holy Qur’an 04:93]

“We have sent down the Book to you with the truth so that you can judge between people according to what Allah has shown to you. But do not be an advocate for the treacherous.”
[Holy Qur’an 04:105]

“Give news to the hypocrites that they will have a painful punishment.”
[Holy Qur’an 04:138]

“They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; and the best of planners is Allah.”
[Holy Qur’an 08:30]

“We sent Our Messengers with clear signs and sent down with them the Book and the measure in order to establish justice among the people.”
[Holy Qur’an 57:25]

“On the Day when Allah will resurrect them all together (for their account); then they will swear to Him as they swear to you (O Muslims). And they think that they have something (to stand upon). Verily, they are liars!”
[Holy Qur’an 58:18]

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2:
Dear Sister Muslimah77

Excellent choices of Quranic Verses in your signature...

Very nice

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Bush has to get his King Kong sized nose into everyone's business and so does Rice and Blair. Inshallah Allah will rise the ruins of Lebenon, Falasteen, Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia and any other Muslim countries that are suffering from the evil kaafirs. Ameen.

Child of GOD

:tti_sister: I will ofcourse

America is spying on the whole world thats not fair

When referring to "America is spying on the whole world "........please do not include "AMERICA" as all of us living here.......it is BUSH and his sidekicks,,not all of America so please as hard as it may be at times remember us citizens in America for the most part DO NOT AGREE WITH BUSH!!!!!!!!

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
I agree.It isn't the American Nation.It is the American Government.The American Government sells itself to Jewish interests to harm Muslims.This war is for the elimination of Muslims.It is quoted by (Western)Analysts that the War is totally against Islam.More Probably a "War within Islam".We have to destroy Anti Islamic organizations(Not through so called "extremism" but all the resources we have).We need a Leadership and education to strengthen our bonds of Unity and Brotherhood.I believe that our characters should appeal to the West so that we may show how beautiful and Peaceful Islam is!