Prayer - perfection

IslamicPearl

Wa salam aleikum

Brothers and sisters i wanted to share something wiht you. Ive come to realise that the prayer is the best organizer we could eva had. Respecting the prayer times gives you some coordinates to the current day, how to organize your duties, plans etc. Waking up in early morning is the healthiest way and till the middle of the day you get the feeling you've done so many things in so little time. And the morning prayer also gives the power to begin the day wiht the blessing of Allah. Doing Isha ealry in the night also gives you the opportunity to go to sleep early and to have those 8 hours till next day in the morning plus sleeping between 10pm and 2am is proved to be the best time for sleep. Of course oferring prayers during night time in special occasions or any other personal reason is more important because that time the majority is sleeping.

On the other hand, as for me, i keep doing mistakes wiht the prayer and rarely wiht the ablution. And i have to start all over(ablution or ghusl). I think it is a great trainee for selfpushing, selfencourage and ambition to do something untill you get it right. I have to push myself into knowing more and more until i will make it perfect.

So i think prayer was not sent only to show gratitude to Allah and to praise him, ask for help etc but to perfect ourselves.

:allahuakbar: :salam2:

subhanallah

So i think prayer was not sent only to show gratitude to Allah and to praise him, ask for help etc but to perfect ourselves.

:salam2:
I totally agree with you! Thank you for posting this! I'll go and pray Isha now inshallah :p

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualikum!

Thats why prayer is hard if u dont have the true faith.Prayer will be enjoyable when u really submit urself to Allah sincerely.Prayer is one of the method to seek help and teach urself to be patient.Good deeds is for ourself.It is to help ourselves.Allah dont need our good deeds.We need it.So perform ur solah better and fix it if it is not good enough.Because Allah only care bout our intention meaning our heart.That's why He command us to perform all the five pillars with full of heart.One destination only to worship Him and nothing but Him and receive His blessing!

JazakALLAHU Khair!