Prayers Answered..............

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

"But you may dislike something which is good for you, and you may like something which is bad for you. Allah (SWT) knows while you do not know." {Surah Al Baqarah}

I asked for strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom and Allah gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity and Allah gave me brawn and brain to work.

I asked for courage and Allah gave me dangers to overcome.

I asked for patience Allah placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.

I asked for love and Allah gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favors and Allah gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted. I received everything I needed .

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Its so beautiful, I agree with Noor Al Ain. The last line in particular. May Allah reward you for your efforts in sahring this with us. Aameen.

You know Noor Al Ain, I read you avater over and over. Its so beautiful. I really like it. Masha Allah.

Assalamualaikum

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

:ma::ma::ma:
Alhamdulilah,Alhamdulilah,Alhamdulilah. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing for sharing. may Allah subhana wata'ala grant jannatul firdowsa ameen

:wasalam:

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Assalamualaikum

Its so beautiful, I agree with Noor Al Ain. The last line in particular. May Allah reward you for your efforts in sahring this with us. Aameen.

You know Noor Al Ain, I read you avater over and over. Its so beautiful. I really like it. Masha Allah.

Assalamualaikum

Thanks Sister Mesbah01 :hijabi: Feel free 2 save it!

:jazaak:

:shake:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

Thanks Sister Mesbah01 :hijabi: Feel free 2 save it!

:jazaak:

:shake:

Assalamualaikum

Thank you for the offer Dear Sister. At the moment, I am experiencing difficulty with my computer and thus I am using my sisters. I prefer not to save anything on hers, not that she minds or anything. She would be delighted if I saved nice avaters like that, but just a personal thing. Thank you anyway. I really appreciate it. May Allah reward you for your intentions. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum