"PRESERVATION OF PHARAOH’S (FIROWN) BODY"

abo mussaab

Banned
Dr. Maurice Bucaille is an eminent French surgeon, scientist, scholar and author of"The Bible, The Quran and Science"which contains the result of his research into the Judeo-Christian Revelation and the Quran. It is a unique contribution in the field of religion and science.

Being an outstanding Scientist, he was selected to treat the mummy of Merneptah (Pharaoh), which he did. During his visit to Saudi Arabia he was shown the verses of the Holy Quran in which Allah says that the dead body of the Pharaoh will be preserved as a"Sign"for posterity.

"So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc.)."(The Quran, 10:92)

An impartial scientist like Dr. Bucaille, who (being also a Christian) was conversant with the Biblical version of Pharaoh's story as being drowned in pursuit of Prophet Moses. He was pleasantly surprised to learn that unknown to the world till only of late 20th century, the Holy Quran made definite prediction about the preservation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses'time. This led Dr. Bucaille to study the Holy Quran thoroughly after learning the Arabic language and accepted Islam as the truth.

The body of Pharaoh is now lying in a Cairo museum as an open miracle of the Holy Quran, for those who pay heed to the signs of Allah.

Source: Partially taken from"The Origin of Man", by Dr. Maurice Bucaille.

Attachments

• 554558_436848086397513_1772911533_n.jpg
    554558_436848086397513_1772911533_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:

:bismillah1:
"So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you!
And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc.)."(Holy Quran, 10:92)
Dr. Bucaille hasd since accepted Islam as the truth.
lets us hope his finding lead to more into islam~insya'allah!

Here a video of
Dr.Maurice Bucaille ( why i'm muslim)

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:75:
excellent sharing~Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!
and
:agreed:most welcome brother .

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
the most important is to make it eazy and understood
and you have done that.
cool brother your english is excellent ;)

and keep up sharing those good post
together we support our community and those who wish to be close.

~Wassalam