Private Masjid

salapuddin35

Suppose i wanted to build my own Masjid in my Community do i need an approval from a scholar or an imam or somebody within Islam or is their a process besides getting a permit from the mayor or who has the authority to build a Masjid!?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Approval from Muslim's Council!

Suppose i wanted to build my own Masjid in my Community do i need an approval from a scholar or an imam or somebody within Islam or is their a process besides getting a permit from the mayor or who has the authority to build a Masjid!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Definately One have to get an approval
from the Muslim council in their country
just to make sure that One input is base
on truth teaching of Islam and not cult.

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

As far as my little knowledge goes, you can not build a mosque with only one fund from one particular person. Others will have to chip in and it has to be a collective effort to build a mosque. There is nothing like a private mosque. You can have your private prayer room at your home/work, etc. But not a private mosque. Mosques are places to prostrate before Allah, for everyone. So you can not have your own private mosque. But you can make a collective effort along with others to build a mosque, as that will be your source of income for good deeds even after you die.
Allah knows best.

tariq353

evn i dnt hv mch knwldg ovr the topic ...bt i too think that there is nothing like private mosqe....u cant stop others from entering n offering prayers....and brother Maksudul rightly said that it will bcm SADQA-E-JARIYA for u

Allahu-alam

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

Yaa U need to have a approval............