Problem with posting thread

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

For the past few days, every time I'm trying to post a new thread, in Internet Explorer, I get a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, and in Opera, nothing happens and I just get a blank page.

??

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I used to have the same problem, just be patient for, like, a week ? and it will go inshallah..

w/salam alikom

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

For the past few days, every time I'm trying to post a new thread, in Internet Explorer, I get a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, and in Opera, nothing happens and I just get a blank page.

??

Allaicumu Salam dear sister

Due to my personal experience and the fact that I had the same problem like you with posting new thread I will try to help you Inshallah.

I supose that you have tryed to post new thread in the section Islamic D. and Turn T.I. L. but every time with the same title. The sistem has probably remember the error and that is why you could not post a new thread.

But in the sectin "Help using website" you have created new thread but with different title and you have been succesfull with that.

So change the title of your thread and than try to post it in section Islamic D. or Turn T.I.L. Inshallah

I hope that I could help you on some way dear sister. :) If this does not work than contact moderators trough PM and Inshallah they will be able to help you.

May Allah bless you dear sister

Salam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa' Allaah! Asja, I believe your reason is correct. Thanks for explaining.

Jazaakumallaahu khayran for the responses.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa' Allaah! Asja, I believe your reason is correct. Thanks for explaining.

Jazaakumallaahu khayran for the responses.

Allaicomu Salam

Thank you dear brother for your kind words

I hope Inshallah I could help to our sister,and I am glade if I have made more easy job for you and other Moderators:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
It worked it worked it worked!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much ! soooooooooooo much! soooooooooo much dear dear sister Asja, you're simply the best! Amazing! :wavyarms:

Jazakallah Khair :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
It worked it worked it worked!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much ! soooooooooooo much! soooooooooo much dear dear sister Asja, you're simply the best! Amazing! :wavyarms:

Jazakallah Khair :D

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Oh Alhamdulilalh dear sister that it worked and I am happy if I could help you wallahi,and you are most welcome sister for the sake of Allah:hearts:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam: