Progress

Wulf

:salam2:

I have been having some difficulties finding someone to show me more about Islam. However, by the Grace of Allah (swt) I think I have found someone.

I have been offered help from a Dr Mohamad Abdalla, Director, Griffith Islamic Research Unit at the Griffith University in Queensland.

I understand that he a learned Muslim and is unlikely to steer me in the wrong direction.

:wasalam:

Robin

hafz

Alhumdulillah, I hope Allah s.w.t will guide you to the straight path and keep you steadfast. Inshallah the doors will keep opening and im sure before long we will hear of a Mrs Wulf!:SMILY252: :mashallah:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Thats a good news, Alhamdulillah. InshaAllah you will keep progressing more and more and will sent an example for others, InshaAllah.

Wassalaam,
VE

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Lots of Muslims in the Gold Coast I think. :) Hope he's a good teacher.

And I guess anyone would be skeptical if they were in your position with what you have gone through, so I won't talk about any Mrs Wulf. :p InshAllah your kids and the family you care about will also be guided to the right path.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
salaam alaykum brother Robin,

How are you doing?! Hope you are well insha'Allah.
Masha'Allah that is good news that you found someone to teach you more about the Deen insha'Allah.

Never hesitate to ask for assistance here at TTI and insha'Allah we will try our best to give any support that we can do.

Take care.

wasalaam.

Wulf

Dont worry brother Mrs wulfy could be just round the corner

Please don't get me wrong. Marriage, per se' is a wonderful state to be in, however in saying this, of the two times I have chosen my Bride, both have been something akin to betting on a horse, in a race, that was run the day before.
Which is why I don't gamble. Picking winners has never been my forte'.

My first? I was happily married for five years, as for the following 21 years? I won't bother with the details.
My second? I have already mentioned and will discuss it no more.
46 years of Cooking and Cleaning have made me tired. At least I only do it for two now.

To be honest, at the moment, when it comes to the subject of women, and marriage, I am in more fear than I was when sitting in the jungle on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.:SMILY26:

As for Children, no worries there. I know every thing there is to know. I even delivered two of them. (Now that is scary.):SMILY26:

If it is the Will of Allah (swt) that I should, or should not wed, then I will submit myself to his will.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Please don't get me wrong. Marriage, per se' is a wonderful state to be in, however in saying this, of the two times I have chosen my Bride, both have been something akin to betting on a horse, in a race, that was run the day before.
Which is why I don't gamble. Picking winners has never been my forte'.

My first? I was happily married for five years, as for the following 21 years? I won't bother with the details.
My second? I have already mentioned and will discuss it no more.
46 years of Cooking and Cleaning have made me tired. At least I only do it for two now.

To be honest, at the moment, when it comes to the subject of women, and marriage, I am in more fear than I was when sitting in the jungle on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.:SMILY26:

As for Children, no worries there. I know every thing there is to know. I even delivered two of them. (Now that is scary.):SMILY26:

If it is the Will of Allah (swt) that I should, or should not wed, then I will submit myself to his will.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Actually brothers/sisters here are tickling you about an issue you are touchy about. :)

Ofcourse, it depends upon the Will of Allah SWT what will be your destiny.
Maybe your will have not only one but many wives. (ok ok, that will be in Paradise. :SMILY47: ).

Wassalaam,
VE

Wulf

Actually brothers/sisters here are tickling you about an issue you are touchy about.

Have no Fear, I too am a bit of a stirrer:)

Despite my reservations, I would, for the right person, face my fears and make her my Queen. That's if I got over my shyness. Never could aproach a lady. my tongue tends to find new ways to tie itself into knots. I won't describe the sounds that come out of my mouth.

Hmmm...4:00 am. Think i'll go to bed.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Hope everything is going on well dear brother
May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala give you as well as us Hikmah and Hidayah
May He always show us the right path.

shaz_1999

Salamz Wulf

Im so happy upon hearing your news alos im here for you if you have any questions I will try my best to help.

People why are you all buggin Wulf on finding a wife we should all support him on finding Islam at least give him a chance to find his feet come on people.

Anyway you are worse then me the times you go to sleep man and thats saying something considering I work have to be out the house at like between 7 and 8 in the morning. I am always tired.

Sory dont know why im talking about me.

I am so happy to hear about you brother Inshallah you will find the right people to show you the right path. Let us know how you get on it will be interesting reading your posts and seeing where you are in terms of how much you have learned and that.

Good luck brother

Salamz

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Have no Fear, I too am a bit of a stirrer:)

Despite my reservations, I would, for the right person, face my fears and make her my Queen. That's if I got over my shyness. Never could aproach a lady. my tongue tends to find new ways to tie itself into knots. I won't describe the sounds that come out of my mouth.

Hmmm...4:00 am. Think i'll go to bed.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Good thing about being Muslim is that you dont need to approach a lady, you can ask a good Imam or good muslim brothers to help you out inshaAllah. They will arrange a meeting for you and her. This is the Islamic way, arranged marriage. Where both the man and woman see each other if they meet suitability/criterior etc..

You can visit and speak to her whilst she is in company of a mahram (male guardian) and get to know her like that, inshaAllah, most important thing is to look for a good Muslimah who cares about Islam and her being person of good character.

Once you know more about Islam etc you will definitely know what sort of woman to eventually settle down and marry, inshaAllah

good night dear brother

wasalam