Prophesies of the FUTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I am interested in more information about this narration:

1) Does this really exist in the Museum in Turkey?
2) Authenticity of this Narration?

Explain this Please, someone???

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah:

"'The war of the end of time is the war of the world. There will be a third war after two great wars in which many are killed. He who will light the fires of the second world war will be known as the 'Great Leader'. 1300 years after the Hijra, count a few decades. At that time, the Greek King wants to wage a war against the entire world. Meanwhile, Allah commands the war for that man. A short while later, that is, in two decades, a man whose name is associated with a cat name from the German lands, appears as a scourge on the Romans. He starts to bother people and wants to hold control over the world. He wages war against the entire world, both the warm and cold lands. After years filled with severe war fires, he meets Allah's punishment. Then, he is killed as the Russian's mystery. Count five or six or seven or eight decades after 1300 of Hijra. At that time, a man called "Nasser" rules Egypt. Arabs call him "succa-ul Arab", the "brave of the Arabs." Allah despises him twice, once in a war, and then in another one. That "Nasser" can never attain victory. Upon this, Allah, the Lord of the House, makes a dark-colored person, whose father is more enlightened than himself, the leader of the Egyptian people and the Arab nation. But, he makes an agreement with the thieves of the Masjid al-Aqsa. Then a cruel man appears in Iraq, which is located in the Damascus region. This man, with a slight injury in his eye, is a Sufyaani. His name comes from confrontation (Saddam), and he is confrontational against his opponents. All the world gathers for him in small Kut, the region to which he came previously because he was deceived. There is no good in that Sufyaani except with Islam and he is both good and bad.....and woe to he who betrays the trustworthy Mahdi. Count two or three decades after the year/decade of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges. He fights the whole world and both the ones who have gone astray (Christians) and the ones who have earned Allah's anger (Jews) join against him with the hypocrites in the land of Isra and Miraj at Mount Megiddo. And there comes out against him the Queen of the world and deception, an adulteress called (America), who incites the world to deviation and infidelity...and the Jews of the world at that time would have the upper hand , ruling Quds and the holy city. And all nations come to fight by sea and air except those in the land of extreme cold and the land of extreme heat. And the Mahdi sees that all the world does plot against him, but he also sees that Allah's plan is stronger than all, and he sees that the World belongs to Allah and to Him it will return, and that the World is but a tree that Allah wills him to rule from its roots to its branches.......and Allah throws down on them (unbelievers) with a disastrous punishment, burning their lands and seas and skies. And the sky rains down a harmful shower, with the people of the Earth cursing the infidels, and Allah wills the defeat of the unbelievers."
(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik ("The Best ways to know the time of the Mahdi, King of the World, by Allah's command"), Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)

The source mentioned for this narration, is a rare hand-written book (manuscript), dated around 300 years after the Hijra and is found today, in Istanbul, Turkey in the Süleymaniye Library, under the section listed as "Islamic manuscripts 3664/ Al Medina Al Munawara". This book contains an amazing collection of narrations, compiled by its author, Qalda son of Zayd son of Baraka, in Medina.

Globalpeace

Banned
No comments on this one?

Shocking? No one has heard about this?

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am interested in more information about this narration:

1) Does this really exist in the Museum in Turkey?
2) Authenticity of this Narration?

Explain this Please, someone???

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah:

"'The war of the end of time is the war of the world. There will be a third war after two great wars in which many are killed. He who will light the fires of the second world war will be known as the 'Great Leader'. 1300 years after the Hijra, count a few decades. At that time, the Greek King wants to wage a war against the entire world. Meanwhile, Allah commands the war for that man. A short while later, that is, in two decades, a man whose name is associated with a cat name from the German lands, appears as a scourge on the Romans. He starts to bother people and wants to hold control over the world. He wages war against the entire world, both the warm and cold lands. After years filled with severe war fires, he meets Allah's punishment. Then, he is killed as the Russian's mystery. Count five or six or seven or eight decades after 1300 of Hijra. At that time, a man called "Nasser" rules Egypt. Arabs call him "succa-ul Arab", the "brave of the Arabs." Allah despises him twice, once in a war, and then in another one. That "Nasser" can never attain victory. Upon this, Allah, the Lord of the House, makes a dark-colored person, whose father is more enlightened than himself, the leader of the Egyptian people and the Arab nation. But, he makes an agreement with the thieves of the Masjid al-Aqsa. Then a cruel man appears in Iraq, which is located in the Damascus region. This man, with a slight injury in his eye, is a Sufyaani. His name comes from confrontation (Saddam), and he is confrontational against his opponents. All the world gathers for him in small Kut, the region to which he came previously because he was deceived. There is no good in that Sufyaani except with Islam and he is both good and bad.....and woe to he who betrays the trustworthy Mahdi. Count two or three decades after the year/decade of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges. He fights the whole world and both the ones who have gone astray (Christians) and the ones who have earned Allah's anger (Jews) join against him with the hypocrites in the land of Isra and Miraj at Mount Megiddo. And there comes out against him the Queen of the world and deception, an adulteress called (America), who incites the world to deviation and infidelity...and the Jews of the world at that time would have the upper hand , ruling Quds and the holy city. And all nations come to fight by sea and air except those in the land of extreme cold and the land of extreme heat. And the Mahdi sees that all the world does plot against him, but he also sees that Allah's plan is stronger than all, and he sees that the World belongs to Allah and to Him it will return, and that the World is but a tree that Allah wills him to rule from its roots to its branches.......and Allah throws down on them (unbelievers) with a disastrous punishment, burning their lands and seas and skies. And the sky rains down a harmful shower, with the people of the Earth cursing the infidels, and Allah wills the defeat of the unbelievers."
(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik ("The Best ways to know the time of the Mahdi, King of the World, by Allah's command"), Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)

The source mentioned for this narration, is a rare hand-written book (manuscript), dated around 300 years after the Hijra and is found today, in Istanbul, Turkey in the Süleymaniye Library, under the section listed as "Islamic manuscripts 3664/ Al Medina Al Munawara". This book contains an amazing collection of narrations, compiled by its author, Qalda son of Zayd son of Baraka, in Medina.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Subhaan Allaah, the All-wise the knower of all.

Akhi, has anything been said about this by ahl ul-`ilm. Has anyone actually seen this manuscript before? Or has it been mentioned in other books, works of the Imams, past and present from what you know? It sounds way too doubtful to me. And Allaah knows best!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Wow this makes sense brother Global Peace!

Some guys I want to point out of who I think these people are:

Bees Meellah Heer Rahman Neer Raheem

At that time, the Greek King wants to wage a war against the entire world

That seems like Mussalinee, the Roman leader who wanted control of Libya.

A short while later, that is, in two decades, a man whose name is associated with a cat name from the German lands, appears as a scourge on the Romans. He starts to bother people and wants to hold control over the world. He wages war against the entire world, both the warm and cold lands. After years filled with severe war fires, he meets Allah's punishment.

Seems like hitler because:

...Then, he is killed as the Russian's mystery.

And Hitler's Nazi Group was stopped by the Russians.

Then a cruel man appears in Iraq, which is located in the Damascus region. This man, with a slight injury in his eye, is a Sufyaani. His name comes from confrontation (Saddam), and he is confrontational against his opponents. All the world gathers for him in small Kut, the region to which he came previously because he was deceived. There is no good in that Sufyaani except with Islam and he is both good and bad.....

And the above sounds a lot like Saddam. But I'm not sure about him and Imam Mahdi, maybe it has to do with the Bathist group.

...and the Jews of the world at that time would have the upper hand , ruling Quds and the holy city.

And that is extremely true, the Yahudees got Al Quds and Filistin, May Allah curse them.

Izzu

:salam2: I have read many many (I mean really a lot) of books on endtimes and the coming of Mahdi (as) but have never read this narration. If this is authentic then Allahu Akbar but if not then Allah knows best.
:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

That's why I am really trying to find out what Scholars say about this Hadeeth!

If it is really in a Turkish museum; don't you guys find it amazing?

Globalpeace

Banned
Sufi Sources!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Yes Brother; I got this from a Sufi side and frankly I am not interested in the Site...

I am very interested in this from a historic perspective.

If this Hadeeth has existed in a Museum and can be dated back to sometime 1100 years ago; even if as a Hadeeth it is WEAK or FABRICATED; its still astonishing!

How can someone fabricate something so close to the truth 1000 years or so before the events occured?

mMYSTERY OF THE WOLRD

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

ONLY AND ONLY ALLAH (SWT) KNOWS THE HIDDEN AND OBVIOUS THINGS OF THIS UNIVERSE.MANY CAME WITH THEIR OWN THEORIES BUT ALL FAILED....FUTURE PREDICTIONS CAN BE MADE BUT CANNOT BE CONFIRMED/ESTABLISHED.....

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam Brother,

I would agree with you HOWEVER some of the events in this post have come and passed & we know that they are true; don't you think that if someone SAID something 1000 years ago and it came ture; we should at least find out about it?

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

ONLY AND ONLY ALLAH (SWT) KNOWS THE HIDDEN AND OBVIOUS THINGS OF THIS UNIVERSE.MANY CAME WITH THEIR OWN THEORIES BUT ALL FAILED....FUTURE PREDICTIONS CAN BE MADE BUT CANNOT BE CONFIRMED/ESTABLISHED.....

MYSTERY...

I AGREE WITH YOU.SOME PREDICTIONS WERE MADE CENTURIES AGO AND THEY CAME TRUE....FROM ADAM ( PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO US ,MAN HAS DEVELOPED SOME PRACTICES OF EXTRACTING SOME BIT INFORMATIONS.THOSE PRACTICES INVLOVE BY STUDYING STARS.ALLAH HAS FORBIDDEN TO SEEK SUCH KNOWLEDGE....

Izzu

:salam2:
Ok I remember that once I read that Said Nursi (turkish) also has written a book about endtimes but I never got to read it.
Recently I read the Before and after by Ibn Kathir and such a narration is not there. But given the fact that this info has been around since 1100 is astonishing.......
:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.