prophet muhammad (s.a.w)

arsenalace

to allah i turn....
:salam2:
i went 2 an islamic assembly where i found out sumthing new n interesting n thougt id share it wiv my tti family.
well as u all know we r muhammad s.a.w ummat n we r the most beloved ummat 2 allah and we will alsob entering jannat 1st and this was all decided before muhammad s.a.w ummat existed because wen adam a.s was created adam a.s and the angels askd oh allah on ure thrown along wiv la ilaaha illallah y does it say muhammadur rasulullah so allah sd he will b de last prophet n de ,most beloved 2 me so muhammad s.a.w was joint 2 allah since the beginning . this shows how important he is 2 allah and how much our ummats status is in allahs eyes we should b thankful n owe the prophet 4 wat he has done 4 us as even on his death bed he uttered ummati ummati which means oh my ummat oh my ummat.

nizar83

selemu aleikum

very very very true

im am sooo happy to be part of this umma (community)
happy and very thankfull towards Allah subhana wata3ala to create me and guide me as a muslim, and a follower of muhammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam.

i feel sad for those who associate themselves with any other umma (community) except this umma of mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam!

why would i want to be part of a community, which is crooked...or hazardous to myself or my environment, and leave the best of communities ummat mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam!!??