Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

:bismillah:

Prophet Muhammad (S)

When truth was lost and hearts frozen
from You, Allah came a Prophet, chosen.
Blessed Prophet Muhammad :saw: obedient to You
taught us the things we ought to do.

He taught us for certain that You are One
and that You have neither a daughter nor son.
He taught us to be good to our mother and father
and that Paradise lies under the feet of our mother.

I love you my Prophet :saw: and say your praise
and follow your Sunna, Prophetic Ways.
One day I will come to visit your tomb
Insh'Allah, that day will be very soon.

wasalam

sajjuaiah

:astag: As-salaam Alaikum,

Dear Sis,

Thank you, for your beautiful peom

As you mentioned in your poem that Jannah lies under the feet of your mother.

I think there is no reference for such comments; better to avoid.

Islam is not the relegion of stroies.

Islam is the relegion of truth: which can only be relies on Quran and Sunnah of our beloved prophet(s.a.w)

Thanks.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

MashaAllah beautiful poem! Jazak'Allah for sharing :hijabi:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Dear Sis,

Islam is the relegion of truth: which can only be relies on Quran and Sunnah of our beloved prophet(s.a.w)

Thanks.
I think our Nabi said once narrated that staement brother. I think it might have been in the Quran too I think.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*

Dear Sis,

Thanks.

Asalaamu Alaykum

JazakAllah khayr...

This is an authentic Hadith and it is mentioned in many books of Hadith. In one version reported by Ibn Majah it is mentioned that the Prophet :saw: told a person, “Be at your mother’s feet and there is the Paradise.''
(Ibn Majah, Sunan, Hadith no. 2771)

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet :saw: said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet :saw: said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet :saw: said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet :saw: said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

The Prophet Muhammad said,may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother
(Ahmad, Nasai).

The meaning of the Hadith is that you should serve your mother and take good care of her. Obey her as long as she does not tell you to do something haram.
It does not make any difference whether the mother is Muslim or non-Muslim. It is the duty of the children to be respectful to their parents, especially mothers. Allah says in the Qur’an:

Surah Luqman

And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.

But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not, but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who turns to Me in repentance and in obedience. Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.

wasalam

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
It is true that Paradise Lies Under The Feet of Mothers. There is a Hadith regarding it, although I don't remember which Hadith it is.