Prophet Muhammad(saws)abused again-wake up Muslims

Joanna-Aisha

:salam2:Sisters and Brothers!

I have found this information on the Internet: Ex-Muslim Ehsan Jami in Holland wants to publish abusing to our Prophet(saws) cartoon called "The life of Muhammad"
It will contain pictures of course, and things that are not true,Subhanallah! What touched me much is the sentence in this article that this film can be offensive to Muslims but not non-Muslims (it means clearly that non-Muslims cut themselves from Muhammad(saws))

http://sugiero.blogspot.com/2008/03/netherlands-another-islam-critic-movie.html

I was thinking if we can do anything in this case! We need to wake up Muslims! and at least show our disaproval toward such behavior.
Here is an email address to one of more important people in Dutch office of foreigners. Maybe we cann all by sending polite meails can unite and show that government has to ban such cartoon!inshaAllah

[email protected]

Jazzakallah khair

:salam2::tti_sister:

A Kashmiri

Sister,

Well there are many people like him, who want to take westerners for a ride by hurting muslim sentiments.

As far as Denmark is concerned, the government at state level is also taken for a ride by these evil minded people. The government of Denmark has equal hand in trying to put false image of our Prophet Mohammed(S.A.W).

I would send the mail on the mail address but do you really believe that it will change anything on their part. It is asking a Criminal in an offence to deliver the justice.

I firmly believe that Allah is the best planner, and all these actions of such evil and misleading people will go waste and inshallah will bring muslims closer to religion and will at the same time increase interest of people in west to know islam more.

Inshallah they are doomed to fail, as they have been failing in the past....

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum A Kashmiri! Yes, you are right, but I think that sending emails maybe will not help straightly, but it will show our interest as Muslims inshaAllah. The point s that world (people) promote bad behavior and maybe it's the time to react to this and promote good behavior. Maybe I am too optimistic, only Allah (swt) knows, but I believe that We need to wake up and do actions which are peaceful but direct inshaAllah:)

Salam alykoum!:) And Jazzakallah khair for your support:)

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

One more time our Beloved Mohamed ( sws) is abused. But what can we do against this ???
The only thing we can do is praying, make du'as and only Allah the Most High will do something if it's not now then it will be in the here after and how bigggg will be the punishement for the disbelievers !!!!

We muslim know how Our Prophet ( sws) was pure, kind, humble... so plz avoid reading and care about those foolish newspaper !!!!!:astag:

Plz brothers and sisters pray on OUr Prophet and ask Allah to stop this :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

I heard about this dirty film they are making in Holland too and it saddens my heart. I have seen a Dutch politician on TV before spewing hatred against Islam. Yet, Masha Allah, more sisters convert to Islam in Holland every day than any other country in Europe. Because of this film being allowed in Holland, our little community in Florida is boycotting Dutch products, and I don't know what else we can do..... Of course, I live in USA, and am happy to be leaving shortly as our tax money goes towards atrocities in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan that we condemn, also.

Sister muslimahsara, I notice you say "france, country of non human rights" and was curious about this. is it about girls not being able to wear hijab in public schools or something else? We are moving to Paris in July, Insha Allah.

A Kashmiri

I am not sure 100% but I think in Iran they make pictures of Ahle Bayt and one cant go further and think that even this deviant sect - Shias dont even stop at making making pictures of Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W).

Most of these people who are doing these evil acts come from this deviant sect -Shia

May Allah show them right path of Islam which is of Ahle Sunna Wal Jamah.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

Sister muslimahsara, I notice you say "france, country of non human rights" and was curious about this. is it about girls not being able to wear hijab in public schools or something else? We are moving to Paris in July, Insha Allah.

Oh ya allah you'll make a big big mistake moving in such country. You are so lucky there in the usa.!!!

Here in France we don't have the right to wear hijab in: school, high shcool, work and so on. Some politicians want to ban it even in the street :astag:

I heard somewhere that muslim will not have the right to have more than 3 children and doctors can not help them subhanallah !!!!

Freqently somwhere in france a masjid is burned out with nazi signs..

I started to wear hijab for 2 months now ( hamdoullilah) and I saw the diference and all the glances at me and woullahi I don't feel secure at all..

For 10/15 years now muslim rights tend to regress seriously and more and more brother and sister are making hijra or go to others countries ( usa and uk )

This is the situation in "douce france" and maybe someone can confirm.
Hope I did not frighten you but brother if you can STAY AWAY FROM FRANCE and Allah know best

:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

Dear Sister Muslimasara, I will start a new thread about Muslims living in Western countries so we can get some feedback from others..... USA has its extreme negatives to do with foreign policies and war-mongering but I am treated quite well as a new hijabi in Florida.... will start new thread now :)

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

Jazaky Allahu Khyran sister for the reminder, but actually that guy, who's an iranian apostate (i.e: he's no muslim anymore, not a shi'it nor a sunni), he used to give bad speeches and slander Islam together with the girt wilders (the filmmaker of the latter al fitna film) for several years now. The good thing, I was saying, is that he gave up the idea of that offensive film he was gonna make, after the release and failure of al fitna film, and after some meetings with the dutch prime minster (or propably the chairman of the parliament) according to islamonline.net website. So, Alhamdulellah, it's over now...

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
here's in Italy we say: "se Sparta piange Atene non ride"= if Sparta cry Athens sure not laugh.

Also in Italy things go bad, and really i dont know where we will end.

Many strangers from East do evil acts, and also some from Muslim places have abandoned the right way for become drug pushers or commit evil acts and shirk.

These people are portrayed in newspapers and TV then normal people start to think at Muslim as bad guys, without differences.

This is very bad, and i pray that things come better and Muslims will be viewed as people as others, good workers, good faithful.

Our hopes are in Allah He will help and show the right path.