PROPHET MUSA STAMMER/STUTTER?

teecee14

ASSALUM ALAYKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ABOUT THE PROPHET MUSA (AWS) STAMMER/STUTTER THAT HE HAD AND IF YOU MAY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY IN THE QURAN AS I DO STUTTER AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET RID OF IT I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFULL IF YOU COULD GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION REGARDING PROPHET MUSA (AWS) STUTTER]/STAMMER AND IF YOU KNOW THE SURAH HE ASKED ALLAH TO REMOVE THE STUTTER FROM HIS TOUNGE. THANK YOU 4 URE TIME.

Almeftah

here it is!

I hope this is what u looking for..

Taha | 135 verses | Taha | Tafsir سورة طه
Sura #20 | Makkah

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي (25)
وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي (26)
وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي (27)
يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي (28)

25. He said: O my Lord! Expand my breast for me,
26. And make my affair easy to me,
27. And loose the knot from my tongue,
28. (That) they may understand my word;

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I got bad speech too. The worst time is if I have to give an oral presentation to my class. My voice gets sqeauky at points, but everything shall be well in the end Inshallah. Because if I want to be a great Ulemah and a Sheikh, I'm going to have to have good speech so that people don't leave to the doors when I make the Bayans during the Jamaat loL.

I never did by the way, and I want to learn how to speak Spanish so then if I can ask the Amir to set up a Jamaat for the Dominican Republic, then I'll be the interpreter and then the Sheikhs and Huzurs won't have to try and speak broken Spanish like what they did in Argenitna LoL. And then they'll want to always take me along when they go to a Hispanic Community. :ma: :)

And I wanted to give Dawh to Latinos in South America and even in the US, so if anyone can help me find an ONLINE, HALAL (meaning no bad pics or music), and if it's FREE, then pelase let me know.

Jazakallah Kyr. Assalamu ALykum.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o 3alaikoum

ASSALUM ALAYKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ABOUT THE PROPHET MUSA (AWS) STAMMER/STUTTER THAT HE HAD AND IF YOU MAY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY IN THE QURAN AS I DO STUTTER AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET RID OF IT I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFULL IF YOU COULD GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION REGARDING PROPHET MUSA (AWS) STUTTER]/STAMMER AND IF YOU KNOW THE SURAH HE ASKED ALLAH TO REMOVE THE STUTTER FROM HIS TOUNGE. THANK YOU 4 URE TIME.

I hoop you got the answer from our brothers and sisters here. My mother actually just read to me the story of prophet mousa (aws) couple of days ago, where she explained me that perticular part.

salam.