psychological problem.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Let me welcome you to TTI. We are a family.

I always write slow it down slow it down. Isn't it strange how confusion can speed things up. And that crazy energy that comes with it makes you feel like an animal trapped in a cage.

The first thing to do is pray. Please pray.

After that write us a post and explain without exposing too much what is the essence of the feelings you have of being helpless.

You are not alone. You are not the first to be going through what you are. There are wonderful people here. And Insha'Allah, we will with prayer and dua and knowledge get you out of this. OK?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
i m frustrated,i m in confusion,felling helpless.......can any1 help????

Welcome to TTI,if you could elaborate as to what is troubling you,that would be really appreciated and would be helpful.

Let me also tell you any miserable thought,frustration and helpless feelings or depressing thought that come to your mind are whisperings from shaytaan (satan),who is far removed from Allah's mercy and hope and wants to do the same to human beings. Shrug them off!Seek refuge in Allah,say "Audh'billahis samee'il 'aleemi minash shaytaan irrajeem" meaning "I seek refuge in Allah,The All Hearer,The All Knower,from accursed satan" and read Al Mu'awwidhatayn ("Verses of refuge"),which are Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Nas(chapters 113 and 114 of the Qur'an)and shrug them off,know that no one has power or ability except Allah.Never feel helpless,for if you trust in Allah you are never helpless,He is The Guardian,The Mighty.Shrug them of they are nothing but malicious whispering of the evil whisperer who is an open enemy and wants nothing but harm!

A prayer for you:

[yt]4JQfqaUhy-g[/yt]

May Allah protect you and keep you safe.Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

may Allah help you brother....what type of confusion? please explain.

lets know that this life is a test from Allah. some are given more happiness and some not. for every tension and sadness...our sins are forgiven.

this life is for few uncertain decades only, the life after death is the life indeed!

bro, make duas to Allah, seek His forgiveness, pls also recite Quran with translation, ponder over pleasures of jannah and pain in fire.

if we will see people below us and not above us..we will feel more satisfaction.

strive-may-i

Yes, how may I help you....

i m frustrated,i m in confusion,felling helpless.......can any1 help????

Yes, I can, How may I help you.......

Yes there are lot of people out there who are eager too..., dont hesitate or step behind, reach out to any one of us, happy to help you!

Take a deep breath, have faith in Almighty, always helps those who are seeking.