Psychological warfare

Fatima Amenda

As per my routine just after sunrise I tune into the nation’s news channel for highlights on top stories around the world and what do I see, their idea of an air time 'educational' filler titled “Shake, Shake, Shake”

Allow me to set the stage for you, a video of first a dog, then a rat then a dark skin man with long hair shaking off water in slow motion. It’s not hard to see how the media uses this for their ‘war on terror’ without actually coming out and saying this, not unlike subliminal messaging or the little known Advertising technique known as word association of ‘weasel words’ and other brainwashing ideas to get the viewer to ‘buy into’ what they are selling. It’s not hard to see what the media are really trying to accomplish with this broadcast along with whoever made this video and wrote the caption, in my (freedom of speech) opinion.

Is there so little news from around the world they need to fill their airtime with this clip?

I ask you, who is truly the weasel in all this?

And Non Muslims question why Muslims advocate TV is Haram?

I would tune out of the Tv news and just go to a news reader on the internet but unfortunately inappropriate robotic ads pop up around the internet even the Halal internet sites, so which is really the lesser of two evils to view as far as Ads go. Suban’Allah, watching the media news at least we can spot the intentional ‘Ads’ from the robotic pop up ones.