**psychology tips & tricks**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Here you can post some good facts about psychology which will benefit you & other people in your daily life insha'Allaah.

wasalam:SMILY335:
my rerfrence might be from ..: EDUCATED people(friends & family).. lessons.. vids..books.internet.etc.. and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Did you know that if you see someone thinking while looking up in the air [looking up], their thinking by remembering images (using their photographic memory.)

This is why you see kids looking up when you ask them to remember back on something [more common with children because they prefer images over text.]

and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help

If someone is looking down at their bottom left, the person is probably talking to themselves in their mind, so if you're chatting to them - their probably not listening to what you're saying.

This is important to realise in debates because you see that the person isn't really listening to the points you're making, but instead thinking [in their mind] of ways to refute what you just said.

Whenever you go sleep, you'll realise that your eyes (while closed) are always positioned to the bottom right. Try keeping your eyes closed and keeping them to the bottom left and you'll realise that you can't fall asleep comfortably unless you move them back to the bottom right again.
and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Have you ever missed salaah and felt really confused, scared and the part of your forehead which you place on the ground for sajdah (prostration) feels tingly, and you feel lightheaded? But when you do the sajdah (prostration) you feel happy and relaxed again.

and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help
when a person commits a sin, the front side of your brain is used. The part where you put your forehead on the ground for prostration.

Or when you do a sin, your mind is always in a feeling of uneasiness until you stop that action. You may be afraid that someone is watching you, or be afraid that you might get in trouble.

The Mujrimun (polytheists, criminals, sinners, etc.) will be known by their marks (black faces), and they will be seized by their forelocks and their feet. [Qur'an Surah Rahmaan (55:41)]

the sinners on the day of judgement will be dragged by the forelock and into the hellfire.

“ No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock -

A lying, sinful forelock!”

(Qur'an Surah 'Alaq - [96:15-16])
and Allah knos best

Musulmanin

osmanelmais :salam2:

have you ever thought that your psychology tips might cause fitna by making your brothers and sisters to believe in the "tricks" and make wrong assumptions about other people, muslims? just a thought.

:wasalam:

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
osmanelmais :salam2:

have you ever thought that your psychology tips might cause fitna by making your brothers and sisters to believe in the "tricks" and make wrong assumptions about other people, muslims? just a thought.

I've studied psychology for about 3 years and I still do it and I can honestly say it's not something to be afraid of. Psycholody is the study of the mind and the study of how humans develop. It's not any diffrent than studying anatomy or cellular biology, etc. There is no reason for anyone to make any blind assumptions. In fact, I believe studying psychology allows everyone to understand themselves further.

Musulmanin

I've studied psychology too, and I know that there is nothing to be afraid of. But it's usefulness has it limits. It's just the "tips" of deciphering human behaviour given above might not ( and often do not) take into account cultural or religious practices or other factors.
For example, a person can be looking away not because he/she is not listening but rather because of modesty etc.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

It's just the "tips" of deciphering human behaviour given above might not ( and often do not) take into account cultural or religious practices or other factors.
For example, a person can be looking away not because he/she is not listening but rather because of modesty etc.

I see. When I studied it though, we went over culture and religion and what I came to realize and now know is that psychology supports idea of the existence of God rather than discrediting it. I know that some psychologists may argue with religion but then again Psychology is not exactly a general science, it's a "salad-bar" of theories from diffrent psychologists and scientists.

But it's usefulness has it limits.

I don't really see how it's useless as you calim it. If you are coming from religious persepective, sure I can accept where you may be getting that from, but overall I don't think it's very useless.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Studies have shown that pupils get bigger when we see something we like and get smaller when we're not happy. So wait until your parents' pupils are large to ask for something. That's when their minds are automatically set to say, "Yes!" If their pupils are small, they're more likely to turn down your request for a bump.

When answering a question, a person will look you in the eye, then look away while coming up with an answer. Right-lookers tend to make fast decisions based on the facts, so be prepared to give solid reasons why you have earned more allowance. Left-lookers are emotionally driven so, state your case for how happy you'd be with some more pocket change. And keep an eye on those pupils! If they get smaller, ask again later when they're wide.

and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Another good one; studies show that when a person walks into a store - your most likely to go to the right.

*When someone is interested in what you have to say, they lean towards you.
*If they are not interested, they tend to take a slightly more defensive stance and either put an object in between both members or create a space, i.e distance themselves slightly.
*Humans are at heart conformists. This is both a great strength and a great weakness.

and Allah knos best

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Watch ur Words !
If you are feeling down, or whatever, say to ur self....."I am having a good life"....five ,six times.....and you will see in a couple of moments.....you will really feel that you have a good life........

You can do that with other things too....like If u tell ur self that "I am going to make the most out of this day"......or whatever you feel like

OsMaN_93

Here to help
The Good Cop - The Bad Cop.

This is used alot in the west compared to some countries where they use sticks to beat you up or you use money to get away with it.

Anyway, this is how it goes.

When some police come to your house to ask you regarding a situation - there will usually be two cops/policemen or women.

They come inside, or you go inside the police building and you will see two totally different personalities. One will be really harsh and angry/strict, while the other one will be really calm and soft, kind.

The one thats really angry and strict & harsh will shout at you and ask you questions directly. You might get scared because he/she's putting you under too much pressure [even though we shouldn't be because we have Allaah on our side.]

This is when their trick comes into power; the kind policeman/woman will start being really kind to you and will start asking what really happened. They might even tell the angry policeman or woman to calm down so the person can talk.

This is when your weakness or emotions might open up, because you feel that you can trust the good & kind one, because the other one was too harsh on you. So you will start explaining everything to the kind policeman or woman and the angry policeman or woman will quieten down.

Later on when they pull the truth out of you, some other day they will ask another person questions. The policemen or women may switch their role and the one that was kind to you may be harsh & angry and the other one who was harsh may become soft..

Why? Just so they can open up your fearful side, and due to this, you will explain everything to the 'good' cop and fear the 'bad one.' A tricky tool to open up your emotions, so you reveal the truth and everything to them.

What's the solution? Fear Allaah instead of the creation. And also remember:

On the authority of Ibn Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alayhi waSalam) said: “Fear the dua (supplication) of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than the rays of light.” (Al-Haakim, Saheeh). A narration (Ahmad, Saheeh) reads:

“Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, even if he is a disbeliever, for there is no veil between it (and Allah (Subhana wa ta'aala)).”

OsMaN_93

Here to help
In a court case, a person [maybe a solicitor or someone involved in the case] will get up and ask you, Is your name 'so and so'? Is this your occupation? etc. They will keep asking you simple questions which will involve a YES answer.

If this continues it becomes repetitive and puts the person under alot of pressure. When they know the person is weak, they go for the attack and may ask a question to do with the case. Purposelly trying to throw you into the trap of saying YES again.

This can lead you into the trap of falling guilty, and if you were to say NO after that, they could accuse you of lying because they would ask why you said YES in the first place.

I think it's used alot by prosecuting solicitors/lawyers.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
have you ever noticed your habits. Whenever we are inspired by someone, , we unintentionally copy them. We adopt even very small habits.
e.g. a student might hold the pen in the same manner as his/her fav teacher does. He/she might speak in the same accent as that of his/her fav teacher.

Have you seen young kids and teens who watch so much action stuff....act like they are superman, terminator etc ... the least they do is wear a t-shirt with a insigna of superman's "s" /tarzan....and hercules like stuff. This is because that is what they see and that is what they like and appreciate.....

Similarly, if there are some good boys , who read good islamic books, and they think their heroes are the Sahabah and the Prophet (s.a.w.). They would copy them, like in every manner they can. For example, They like eating something which the Prophet (s.a.w.) liked.And they dislike what he (s.a.w.) disliked.......
Just like the SahaBahs (may Allah be pleased with them all)

So the good muslim kids dont say they want to be like the Hollywood heroes,
but they are like.....
"I wanna be like umar (r.a)"
"I wanna be like Khalid bin waleed(r.a.)

"I wanna be like Ayesha(r.a.)"
"I wanna be like Khadija (r.a.)"

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Book 023, Hadith Number 5067.
------------------------------
Anas b. Malik reported: A tailor invited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to a meal which he had prepared. Anas b. Malik said: I went along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to that feast. He presented to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) barley bread and soup containing pumpkin, and sliced pieces of meat. Anas said: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) going after the pumpkin round the dish, so I have always liked the pumpkin since that day.

Book 023, Hadith Number 5094.
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) took hold of my hand one day (and led me) to his residence. There was presented to him some pieces of bread, whereupon he said: Is there no condiment? They (the members of his household) said: No, except some vinegar. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Vinegar is a good condiment. Jabir said: I have always loved vinegar since I heard it from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). Talha said: I have always loved vinegar since I heard about it from Jabir.

Book 023, Hadith Number 5097.
Chapter : Permissibility of eating garlic, but avoiding it when one intends to talk to eminent persons.

Abd Ayyub Ansari reported that when food was brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) he ate out of that, and sent the remaining part to me, and one day he sent to me the left-over; (I found that he) had not taken from it at all for it included garlic. I asked him whether that was forbidden, whereupon he said: No, but I do not like it because of its odour. He (Abu Ayyub Ansiri) said: Then I also do not like what you do not like.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
IMPORTANT job innterview ..do u want the job .. follow these and you will win inshalh

go for interviewing session(job application).

1)Shake the interviewer hand with a little bit tight than usually we does,to show them that we have high enough confident level,it is also a sign of honest,ingenuous and friendly.

2)Make some simulation practice not in physical action but in our mind while waiting.Imagine and create something that could match with the subject(job)
With a closing eyes then imagine when he/she pointing a question to u this trick will make you feel more calm and comfortable.;)

3)Do not seat before them, no cheating and do not be rude.

4)Stare directly to their eyes when talking to them,to show that you are not shy and not cheating to them

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Males usually feel more uncomfortable if some stranger sits directly opposite to them.

Females usually feel more uncomfortable if some stranger is sitting next to them.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
What does each color in psychology mean ?

white--purity
blue--serenity
green--freshness, calm
yellow--determination
red--bravery
orange---strength
gold---wealth

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Once, Ali ibn Abi Talib - the cousin of the Messenger of Allaah, peace and blessings be upon him was asked:

What is the most strongest thing which Allaah has created?

He showed his 10 fingers, and said:

- Allaah made the mountains which have been standing for centuries.

However, mountains can be carved out and cut by Metal. Therefore Metal is stronger.

However, metal can be melted by fire - so fire is stronger.

But fire can be extinguished by water, so water is stronger.

But water can be carried by the clouds.

But the wind can blow the clouds in different directions - so that is stronger.

But the son of Adam can walk even if the wind comes in his way.

Yet intoxicants can even weaken the son of Adam and make him lose control of himself/herself.

But sleep can overcome this feeling of the effects of intoxication.

However, one cannot sleep if they have anxiety.