PURPOSE AND WISDOM OF THE CREATOR

Al-Wasia

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful
Evils, crisis, diseases, injustice, crimes, and natural disasters---WHY???

PURPOSE AND WISDOM OF
THE CREATOR

~Things which cause confusion, anger, discontent, and misunderstanding~

Good and Evil
The Creator creates whatever He wants.
He created Angels, Jinn, and human beings, and gave each of them different qualities.
Angels are made from light, but it does not mean they are light. They all belong to the Creator and they are perfect slaves of Him with one stable quality which is “to worship”. They have no ability of disobedience, temptation, anger, hurry, fear, or mischief but obedience and worship to the Creator. They are humble, peaceful, and powerful.

Jinns are created from the tip of fire, but they are not fire. Some of them have good quality but most of the Jinns are known as “demon, Satan, or evil”. They are disobedient to the Creator, unstable, and arrogant. Both Angels and Jinns are unseen.

Human beings are created from clay but they are not clay. They can be good or bad, soft or hard, kind or selfish, generous or stingy, humble or arrogant, meaning they can come with different qualities.

Let us focus on Human beings and Jinns for now. The Creator created “good” and “evil” as trial for us.

…And We have made some of you a test for some others. Would you observe patience? And your Lord is Ever-Seeing.” (Chapter 25 v20, al-Qur’an)

This is one of the main fundamental believes and purposes of creation. The Creator has put us on earth to check which way we go. We have the good way which is to be obedient to Him with His guidance. The other way is to follow our desires and temptations of devil. He gave both humans and Jinns some kind of power, knowledge, and weakness. And He tells us “if we go to Him and seek His Guidance He Shall give us power and knowledge to overcome our weakness.” But if we choose the other way, it will make us greedy and selfish, or even generate mischief or crime. We will be living in darkness and uncertainty with no happiness and tranquility in this life and hereafter.

The Weak & The Strong
What about diseases or poverty or people with less knowledge or opportunity? On the other hand, there are the rich, and the greedy. There are those who control the resources just for their own power, fame, and luxury. We have on the earth the resources for everyone to live in comfort for. So it is a mischief done by humans against human being, and the Creator is not to be blamed. But He allows these injustices to happen as a trial for us and watches which way we choose to go. If we are weak, can we be patient? And if we are strong, can we be just and help the needy or are we going to take care of ourselves only?

Natural Disasters
How about things happened out of our hands? Accidents, tsunami, volcano, earthquake, tornado, flood, drought, fire, and war---but war should be written in the previous paragraph because it is done by the hands of humans against other humans. Nobody is to blame for any natural disasters which can cause high casualties. But then what are others doing from distance? Again, everything happens with purpose and wisdom of the Creator, and sometimes we may comprehend, and sometimes we may not.

Everything was created for us
In jungle, animals are against animals, birds against birds, and fish against fish. And human beings come on top of everything. But do we kill animals for survival or pleasure or aggression? How do we distinguish between good and evil? What is the wisdom of these differences?

Now we want to know the truth of the whole picture but what we see in our sight is not enough as individual, collective, or even global level. We are still paralyzed unless we go to the Creator. He is the Maker, the Owner of this earth which runs perfectly according to His command, will and wisdom. He knows what we don’t know like the deepest point of the ocean, the bottom of the earth, and the upper sky. We as human beings are very limited in knowledge and ability, but only when we go to Him we can find the answer.

In one report the Creator said,
“I created you mankind for the hereafter, and I created the earth and what it contains for you.”
In another report He said,
“Oh the earth, whoever serves Me, be slave to him. And whoever serves you, make him your slave.”

These two examples explain if we are humble and obedient to the Creator, we will always be content. However, if we choose to run after our desires, we will be in the middle of cyclone of agony and hardship. Now we see and understand the purpose and wisdom of this life.

“The Rahman (The All- Merciful Allah) has taught the Qur’an. He has created man. He has taught Him (how) to express himself. The sun and the moon are (bound) by a fixed calculation.}(Chapter55: V:1~5, al-Qur’an)

“Glorious is the One in whose hand is the Kingdom ( of the whole universe), and He is powerful over everything, the One who created death and life, so that He may test you as to which of you is better in his deeds. And He is the All- Mighty, the Most- Forgiving, Who has created seven skies, one over another. You will see nothing out of proportion in the creation of the Rahman (the All- Merciful Allah). So, cast your eye again. Do you see any rifts? Chapter 67v:1~3, al-Qur’an)

“Pronounce the purity of the name of your most exalted Lord, Who created (everything), then made (it) well, and who determined a measure (for everything), then guided (it)” Chapter: .87V:1~3, al-Qur’an)

“And it is among His sings that He has created for you wives from among yourselves, so that you may find tranquility in them, and He has created love and kindness between you. Surely in this there are signs for a people who reflect.” Chapter: 30V:21, al-Qur’an)

If we read the above, we find His message very clear. He creates and ordains us, and then He guides whomever He wants.

One of the main difficulties we have is to believe we are free to do whatever we want and once a situation occurs we get upset or despair to the point we might hurt ourselves and others. Like accidents, sickness, and losing beloved ones, money, or a job---anything we BELIEVE we should have. Now we have no purpose of life because our belief is within something insignificant. We cannot understand why we are here on this earth and why these things are happening to us in unexpected time and manner. This is how all the problems start and we become rebellious against ourselves and our society.

If we understand the dimensional purpose of life and what is happening around us, you will find out our entire problem is relevant but insignificant to the main stem of this life and hereafter. Once we comprehend the meaning of our living and death, body and soul, and the purpose of our life, we will find out that we still can accomplish a lot of goodness, happiness, and tranquility. The Creator created us and everything to see who among us will realize His existence and presence, His bounty and grace, and His wisdom.

Japan is known as a pioneer of technology as well as her defense effort toward earthquake and tsunami. But whenever a disaster happens we are still overwhelmed by the power of nature.

Also if you look at the past, how many nations had to be vanished even after they had built great civilization? What is the message? Everything had to happen according to the plan and purpose of “Someone”. There is His wisdom behind everything.

Now look at the world around us, the precisely blueprinted planet. There are deserts, mountains, oceans, different seasons and climates, etc. which makes us enjoy or complain according to our condition. But the real purpose of these creations is to recognize the existence of the Creator and to realize everything is trial to see if we are thankful or patient. We also have to remember that nothing can last forever, nothing can be same. We have to understand the dynamism of life. The seen and absence, light and darkness, happiness and sadness are all part of our journey which we have no control over them.

Life and everything within can be seen in multiple dimensions through the light of the Creator. Just call Him in every opportunity, “Oh the Creator, guide me to what You want from me. Show me how I can gain Your pleasure and happiness in this life and hereafter. Let me be good, supporting and spreading goodness. Allow me to pass the trial of this life with happiness and tranquility for me and others. Give me the Light and Vision to be able to see the real picture, the real life.”

May the Almighty Creator guide us all to happiness and success in this life and hereafter. Ameen!

By~Da’ee Ahmed Moait