[Q] The 3 Parts to a Soul and the Jinn that is always with you?

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
:salam2: everyone

Once during last ramadan i went to Fajr at the mosque and a person was giving a speech about the 3 parts to a soul. I want someone to clarify if what im remembering is correct.

The first part is resembled as "The good part" and it Allah Glorifies it when you do somthing good

The middle part was resembled as "Regret". When you do something bad you automatically feel bad about it and want to correct it.

The third part is finally resembled as "Evil". The part where when you do something bad part of it comes from that part.

Now these three parts to a soul become charged or more active than one another at times, what you want is the first part of Goodness, where that part becomes so active you want to do more, and the second part is good because it makes you realize what you have done that was wrong which will support the first part.

The third part , when it becomes more active than the other's it may get to a point where Shaitan glorifies your sins and you are proud of them, the same way when you do good and Allah Glorifies what you have done that is good. So you definitely want to watch out for that one.

There is also a special Jinn that follow you wherever you go however it is evil, it is the one other than shaitan that tempts thoughts into you. What it wants is to have more power than you do so that you wont hesitate to do something bad. However, you can gain more power over it so that his attempts wont affect you in any way and that is what were aiming for.
This is one of the special things that the Prophet Muhammad :saw: had however Allah Made his Jinn submit to Allah and would only help the Prophet :saw: to do good.

I want to know if im missing something, because i want to use this as part of a khutba later on.

Jazakallah Khair

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I have been reading about this lately; unfortunately, because I am so new to Islam, I don't know if my sources come from authentic Islamic and Quran Sources or are human philosophies.

You might search engine Nafs, Ruh, and Qalb.

Also, I read about three aspects or "parts of human existence",but I am unable to find the article on the web. Sorry.