Quds Brigades: 70 human bombers waiting for IOF troops in Gaza

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 04/12/2007 - 09:04 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Quds Brigades, the armed wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement, affirmed that 70 male and female human bombers have been equipped to confront any possible IOF large-scale incursion into the Gaza Strip.

Abu Ahmed, the armed wing's spokesman, said in a press statement on Monday that the armed wing had managed to upgrade missiles capable of reaching north of Majdal city, which is more than 20 kilometers north of the Strip.

He said that the Quds fighters would also carry out raids deep inside the Hebrew state in the event the IOF troops ventured into the Strip.

The spokesman pointed out that his armed wing managed to upgrade those missiles locally.

Meanwhile, in a seminar hosted by Palestine University in Gaza on Monday, a number of Palestinian factions warned of an IOF military escalation against the Strip and championed national unity talks.

Dr. Ismail Redwan of Hamas Movement told the seminar that the escalation of IOF military attacks over the past couple of days followed the Annapolis conference.

He called on PA chief Mahmoud Abbas to initiate unconditional national dialogue on the basis of commitment to signed agreements, restructuring the PA security apparatuses and rebuilding the PLO.

For his part, Khaled Al-Batesh, one of the Islamic Jihad leaders, told the same seminar that Annapolis was another attempt to liquidate the Palestine cause.

He urged both Fatah and Hamas movements to give concessions in order to start national dialogue and to end the internal rift.

"There is no other option before us except returning the cohesion between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip," he underlined.

Representatives of Fatah and the PFLP and the DFLP took part in the seminar.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...yg7HmiUVDQVD+5xo4gX4Jjf938r4L7UUWjdgxTK4MI8o=

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I am speechless too but our sisters and brothers in Gaza haven´t anything else to give than they life.

:girl3:

I hope I could to be one of them then.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

They are our hope. They are our test. Sister on Thursday let us fast and dedicated our fasts to Allah subhana talla in hopes that He will accept our fast.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Psychological challenge :To suicide bomb or not

:salam2:

[yt]YHdudIoOJJ0&feature[/yt]

But i accept that obviously the sisters are frustrated . This video might help ,inshAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I believe frustration is a very mild word. I am not advocating suicide bombing. I am advocating action by Muslims who sit around and discuss trivia. We have not boycotted anything yet there are millions of us. We have money tied in banks of those who support the aggresors. We are not seeking multinational support to stop the deluge. Where are the hope of Islam. Please brother support our sister as she has taken on the responsibility of informing us. If nothing let us fast for we will indeed be asked on the day that is promised what did you do.

dianek

[ 04/12/2007 - 09:04 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Quds Brigades, the armed wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement, affirmed that 70 male and female human bombers have been equipped to confront any possible IOF large-scale incursion into the Gaza Strip.

Abu Ahmed, the armed wing's spokesman, said in a press statement on Monday that the armed wing had managed to upgrade missiles capable of reaching north of Majdal city, which is more than 20 kilometers north of the Strip.

He said that the Quds fighters would also carry out raids deep inside the Hebrew state in the event the IOF troops ventured into the Strip.

The spokesman pointed out that his armed wing managed to upgrade those missiles locally.

Meanwhile, in a seminar hosted by Palestine University in Gaza on Monday, a number of Palestinian factions warned of an IOF military escalation against the Strip and championed national unity talks.

Dr. Ismail Redwan of Hamas Movement told the seminar that the escalation of IOF military attacks over the past couple of days followed the Annapolis conference.

He called on PA chief Mahmoud Abbas to initiate unconditional national dialogue on the basis of commitment to signed agreements, restructuring the PA security apparatuses and rebuilding the PLO.

For his part, Khaled Al-Batesh, one of the Islamic Jihad leaders, told the same seminar that Annapolis was another attempt to liquidate the Palestine cause.

He urged both Fatah and Hamas movements to give concessions in order to start national dialogue and to end the internal rift.

"There is no other option before us except returning the cohesion between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip," he underlined.

Representatives of Fatah and the PFLP and the DFLP took part in the seminar.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...yg7HmiUVDQVD+5xo4gX4Jjf938r4L7UUWjdgxTK4MI8o=

OK, I am newby here, I know terrible things are happening in Palestine....BUT suicide bombing? Is that not suicide? Is that not a sin? If they are only targeting military it is understandable......but civilians would just be wrong. It is hard from my view to support such acts as I have never felt the suffering that these people have felt.......the torment.......but 2 wrongs don't justify a right.......again, maybe I am naieve or hopeful.....but I wish the 2 sides would just all get along and live together like they did thousands of years before........too, maybe I can't conceive about caring so much about something to risk my life for it. I lack that conviction or understanding of others convictions.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The two sides can not get along as one side constantly breaks every law known to mankind every second and gets away with it. One side is supported by our tax dollars. Historically speaking we need to review how Truman did not know what was going on aided the wrong side. We need to revist what happened around 1911, a very strong politcal movement. We need to understand what genocide is. We need to understand that a wall has been erected by a people whose history was to tear down walls. Children are being butchered and the sick die because they are not allowed to drive to hospitals..I can keep going and going.
Read up on zionism. Find out who supports the deomocrats in office.
Our brothers and sisters do not have anyone to help them..we all do not wish to leave our comfort zone.
Forgive me, I am not trying to be harsh..I am attempting to paint a picture that is all too real.

Sabra

Palestine

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah

Allah declares in the Qur'an:

"To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to defend themselves), because they are wronged - and verily, Allah is Most Powerful to give them victory - (they are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right - (for no cause) except that they say, 'Our Lord is Allah'.... " 22:39-40

The Qur'an permits fighting to defend the religion of Islam and the Muslims. This permission includes fighting in self defense and for the protection of family and property. The early Muslims fought many battles against their enemies under the leadership of the Prophet Muhammad(S) or his representatives. For example, when the pagans of Quraysh brought armies against Prophet Muhammad(S), the Muslims fought to defend their faith and community. The Qur'an adds:

"Fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not transgress limits. Lo! Allah loves not aggressors. ... And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against transgressors." 2:190,193

Salam :tti_sister:

Sabra

http://www.boycottisraelnow.com/index.htm[/URL]

Brothers and Sisters please visit this site now! Follow the links to the atrocities commited by Israel. This is why we all need to take some kind of action now. Palestinian children are being murdered daily and Israel is teaching
their children nothing but hate.

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

i visited the website and saw the pictures. Some youths killed , while some taken away.

For i believed nothing is more painful in this world other than for parents to see their children being killed or being held in captive , with you not knowing whether they are still alive or not