make dua 4 ma finals
Lo0o0oL bhaiss LOL...is that a word first of all??? :D:D
anywayss, I bet you all know what I mean though:D
but seriously your post are so so so so funny!!!!:D:D:D
I always like reading 'em:D
some people when they start practising islam they always so serious
I gotta agree with you on this one!!!
it's so so weird though righ:D
and we all have that image where you think a guy with a beard will never smile and when he does you're like OMA!!! he smiled...........heads turning and you like giving second third looksss!!! LOL
it's so so so funny..but we all have humors; people dont just seee it:D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

LOL :D yea i cant believe how scared people are of muslims sometimes lol

i remember when i 1st started growing my beard one of my friend asked me if i cud come over to his house to scare his family lol
cuz they are super freaked out by muslim, he told me to come over, randomly pull out a phone and pretend to be talking in arabic so be like blah blah blah BOMB BOMB BOMB blah blah BLOW

LOL :) i never did it but i remember the 1st time i went to dinner at their house hehe
his dad 1st question to me was so ..... are you extremely religious ?
LOL :D it was hilarious there was a pause when my answer was yes hehe

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aslam o aliakum

i remember when i 1st started growing my beard one of my friend asked me if i cud come over to his house to scare his family lol
cuz they are super freaked out by muslim, he told me to come over, randomly pull out a phone and pretend to be talking in arabic so be like blah blah blah BOMB BOMB BOMB blah blah BLOW

LOL :) i never did it but i remember the 1st time i went to dinner at their house hehe

wo0o0W LOL..................and LOL
thats so so funnyy LOL
I cant imagine that happening I would be cracking up if it was me LOL.......subhanaAllah and it's an ackward moment tooo:D

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
shaheerpak said:

I would seriously advise not to do that, because they'd call the cops in fast.

What a silly thread, lol.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum - I have definatly been missing out on my TTI dosage for a while...
lol but this thread got me goin as usual to the craziness around here - smile away my dear brothers and sisters in islam - it could make someones day alot brighter...

and bro... use oil.. it helps lol - just dont.. STOP using oil.. or else it becomes a nightmare :(

+ even tho im fijian indian dammit man we need some english translations for this thread :p

and yeah we need a balance between being serious and funny :) the Straight Path the Balance - alhumdulilah I love Islam!

FreedomFighter

aslam o aliakum

:wasalam:

lol its funny. lol do it :D but make sure your friend is there with you so he can back you up if something crazy happens, like the dad calls the cops or pulls out a gun. jk :)

FreedomFighter

Assalamualaikum - I have definatly been missing out on my TTI dosage for a while...
lol but this thread got me goin as usual to the craziness around here - smile away my dear brothers and sisters in islam - it could make someones day alot brighter...

and bro... use oil.. it helps lol - just dont.. STOP using oil.. or else it becomes a nightmare :(

+ even tho im fijian indian dammit man we need some english translations for this thread :p

and yeah we need a balance between being serious and funny :) the Straight Path the Balance - alhumdulilah I love Islam!

mashaAllah you are half fijian.. that is a tiny country so its kind of rare to know someone from Fiji..:) ya Islam is the best :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

:D welcome back bro :salam2:

u were missed for sure ;)

inshallah im using oil hehe :D nightmares lolz !!

:) sorry man some things just cant be translated :)

yea so be Kool bro ;) and keep everyone smiling and spreading islam :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

lol its funny. lol do it :D but make sure your friend is there with you so he can back you up if something crazy happens, like the dad calls the cops or pulls out a gun. jk :)

lol :D yea hopefully not :) anywayz i just wanted to leave a good impression not a bad one

Well atleast after knowing me now they are not too scared lol :)

May Allah (swt) guide all poeople who desrve to be guided - ameen :)

ansari

STRANGER...
lol :p i dont know man if musliim rules
i saw alot more wine shops and liquor places on the air port than islamic stuff

ya but no one dare to say anything bad to muslims :p .. if anyone say anything bad abt muslims then khallass ban frm dubai :D :SMILY346:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
Brother Ansari, Dubai is too westernized and lot of bad influences are present.

I like Abu Dhabi better. It is more peaceful and Islamic there.

But Alain is the best ;)

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
AMEEN :D

akhi come to dubai..alhumdulilah we hav no prob at all :D ... MUSLIMS RULE IN DUBAI :D ...

Whn I was at Dubai airport for a couple of hours, i was surpirsed to see more westerners than the natives.. Wine, beer and stuff Duty free.... Damn !!

ansari

STRANGER...

Whn I was at Dubai airport for a couple of hours, i was surpirsed to see more westerners than the natives.. Wine, beer and stuff Duty free.... Damn !!

akhi u r correct 100% :D we hav everything in dubai, ... but still we hav soo many masjid in dubai...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Same here Exactly!!!

... ansari bhai i heard the mandirs of Dubai are more decorated than many mosques