Votes: 0 0.0%
  • give up

• stop thinking about the matter

• Total voters

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Salam 'alikum to everybody,everytime I start a new thread it takes a bit of time until I can organize each word in the right way,for not to be harmful.
the cousin of my husband I know since she was 13 years old,now she's 20.Before accepting Islam it passed the right time for me to have enough knowledge and strenght,but now I'm pretty satisfied for what I am now.my intention to spread Islam was/and is pointed to "force" people taking the wa I've taken because it's the only one.now,that cousin,who's raised muslim by muslim parents,it was evident 7 years ago,but nobody payed attention to my words,still doesn't wear hijab...I mentioned this matter to her several times,but she always said me that when she would have been adult she would have worn it.She's not a bad girl such as all my husband's family members,but this "black point" I wish to clear.is there something more which I can do to convince her to behave like a complete muslimah?can I give her a hijab as gift or should I give up?please be sincere and try to be helpful,it's important.thanks a lot

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
:wasalam: i think she is a believer of islam and then why dont you give her the evidences of why we need to cover our hair and share your way of feeling protective in wearing a hijab...if she's into islam.she may agree and start wearing a hijab..hope i was helpful but i think ukthis could answer you properly ..:)