Question about Houris ?

truthseeker63

As Salaam Alaikum my question is i know Islamic texts talk about the Houris ok therefor my question is these Women called Houris since every Man likes different looks on Women could he choose what they look like i meant i heard the Quran says a person can have anything they want in Jannaah right ? Also i heard 72 is only for martyrs all men can get 2 ? Also is the number 72 litteral or symbol ? Do Houris only look one way ? I am
curious.

Will I have anything I wish in jannah? For example I’d like to have galaxies in jannah. I am curious to know about jannah ?

Therein is all that souls desire…
In the Quranic verses, Allah the Almighty states that any desires of man will be given in jannah.
"Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein." (Surah al Zuhruf)
Narrated Abu Hurairah:
"The lowest place of any of you in Jannah will be that Allah will tell him to express his wish. He will wish and wish again. Allah will then ask him: `Have you expressed your wish?' He will answer: `Yes, I have.' Allah will say: `You will have what you have wished for and the like thereof along with it.''' (Muslim)
Narrated Abu Hurairah [ra]:
"I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, nor has it occurred to the human heart. Thus, recite if you wish, ‘And no soul knows what joy has been kept hidden for them."’
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and ibn Majah, Surah Al Sajdah, 32: 17)
" A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted, and rivers of milk whereof the flavour changeth not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers of clear- run honey; therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord. (Are those who enjoy all this) like those who are immortal in the Fire and are given boiling water to drink so that it teareth their bowels ?" (Surah al Muhammad, 15)
The last person entering the jannah will have what equals the world and ten times as much
Narrated Abdullah (ra):
‘I know the person who will be the last to come out of the Hellfire and the last to enter Jannah. He will be a man who will come out of the Hellfire crawling, and Allah will say to him, ‘Go and enter Jannah." He will go to it, but will imagine that it has been filled, and then he will re turn and say, "Oh Lord, I have found it full." Allah will say, "Go and enter Jannah, and you will have what equals the world and ten times as much (you will have as much as ten times the like of the world)." On that, the man will say, "Do you mock at me (laugh at me) though You are the King?" I saw Allah’s Messenger (SAW) (while saying that) smiling that his premolar teeth became visible. It is said that will be the lowest degree among the people of Jannah." (Sahih al-Bukhari)
http://askaquestionto.us/question-answer/thehereafter/will-anything-we-desire-be-given-in-jannah

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
first of all my brother i'd advice to focus on getting there and not on what you would get too specifically 'cause Allah told us that we can't imagine what He prepared for us inch'Allah, He just gives us hints so that we WANT Jannah. Having said the most real thing to say regarding Jannah is what Allah said ''Therein is all that souls desire'' BUT Jannah will be inch'Allah soo much more beyond our furthest expectation that once we inch'Allah get there we won't be able to ask more 'cause we don't know anything more than that, right now you may want a Ferrari but in Jannah there's probably something sooo much better that you will even forget about Ferrari and this rule applies to ALL THINGS IN JANNAH, that's why we accept the descriptions that Allah gives us as an absolute truth that we can't fully grasp but that incites us to be better believers and think about what we have to enjoy ourselves THERE <3

wa salam