Question about mingling of sexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diane_k

Wow sis Diane ur so kind, I wish my Christian family would follow ur example dearo inshallah!! Awww *hugs* :hearts: I love you too Diane!! :SMILY149:

Sakeena: Quote them the following.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you 45 in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same? 47 "And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect," (Matt. 5:43-48).

Sakeena

Sakeena: Quote them the following.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you 45 in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same? 47 "And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect," (Matt. 5:43-48).

GAH! I waiting for sweetie to come... Now I'm feeling a little nervous.. :girl3: he's still coming, right? :(

Sakeena

No...he's not here yet!! Where is he... perhaps he's on his way inshallah... :hijabi: OMG I am starting to freak out subhanAllah.... :( no stay calm, Sakeena, stay calm... Inshallah everything will be fine inshallah...

diane_k

No...he's not here yet!! Where is he... perhaps he's on his way inshallah... :hijabi: OMG I am starting to freak out subhanAllah.... :( no stay calm, Sakeena, stay calm... Inshallah everything will be fine inshallah...

Well a man who is late and doesn't value your time is not one worth waiting for.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi, Diane, we had an awful amount of your threads and posts complaining, lamenting and basically attacking Islam and Muslims, due to your ex-husband.

We really do not want to trawl through the same things again.

I hope you can get over whatever emotional problems you may have, without having to stick it here.

And please, do not send private messages or posts here, preaching your disbelief which formed from your misconceptions and bitterness at marrying some Tunisian man.

thank you.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I have closed this thread, the only reason diane_k that you are not banned, is that you may read something about Islam, about Allah, that may change your mind and perception about "Deen ar Rahmah " the religion of Mercy, Islam. -- Islam is open to everyone, and its easier to be in the heart for those who are sincere . If you are sincere, then you will find it. -- If however, Islam or Christianity, just was about wherever you found some man, and then adopted, then thats not sincerity.

Islam is pure, perfect and unmatched. It is the clear, logical way, -- and should never be judged based upon what some of the people who say they adhere to it say or do.

We worship God alone. We associate no partners to Him, at all. Just pure one to one relationship with our Creator. - We do not venerate the dead or living and pray to them.

Anyway, I feel quite sorry for you. You may be happy, but, its temporary. Enjoy your happiness in this world, by disbelieving in the true way, thats your choice and option. It makes no difference, except to you.

Allah had blessed you with the opportunities to learn and be sincere to see Islam for what it is. So what if your husband was a bad Muslim or a hypocrite.. Who knows, he may have been good and you are the one moaning. Anyway, those would be his mistakes. - So many women, fall in love, marry men who are not so good muslims, and later they find Islam. They divorce such men, but they stick to Islam. They see their path being created by God and are content and happy. They see the wrong things that happened as blessings in disguise.

Jesus was a Muslim. He worshipped Allah alone. So, not only did you turn away from God, but from Jesus too.

Some, who were never sincere in the first place, leave Islam. They go wherever the devil's wind blows.

So, perhaps my words may seem harsh to you or others, but, I would just say that this site is made up of more than one individual. However, this site was never made for people to come and unload their negative attitudes and griefs, I really do not want to see anymore of this negative Muslim bashing again. even if you choose to sugar coat it with the fake "i love you muslims" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.