Question: Question about salah

friend263

Assalamualaikum respected brothers and sisters in islam
My question is till what time can we pray a salah before its ending time i mean if the magrib is at 5.30 pm til what time can i pray asar? Also i have two kids alhamdulillah who keeps on doing mischief all the day so what i normally do is i stand for zohar 30 mins or 20 mins whenevr im free and them after praying zohar i also pray asar salah along with it because i dont know if i would ne able to do it afterwards also what is the ruling on breaking salah i mean the things which breaks a persons salah and can i nod my head as in saying a yes to my baby when he calls me during salah? Sometimes it happens that when im praying my elder son beats or spank my younger one who is just five months old ao can i break my salah to stop him and can i sit and pray if im tired or due to any other problem and also can i take my younger or elder one into my lap and pray?

muhammad sabri

Wa alaykum al salam dear sister,
You can pray until before the enxt prayer time but we know in Islam that some prayer are betetr done as soon as possible (like Asr, and other later like Aisha); secondly finish your prayer before the start of the next prayer :) ; thirdly you can't nod and say yes or no, if there's a danger you can out of fear stop the prayer or you can clap your hands to notice something urgent and important but it's rare don't abuse it,fourthly try asking someone for help in keeping your children when you're praying or betetr get the older one to pray with you :) TEACH HIM <3, and as for the lap i think there's no problem with that, as for all that you want to ask go to a local mosque and a near imam :) salam