Question about the way to thank allah

friend263

Assalamualaikumwarehmatullahi wabarakatahu. Dear sisters and brothers in islam i wanted to know that is there any salah to thank Allah subhanawatala, i mean suppose i am stuck into some situation and i request Allah subhanawatal to get me out of it and i say him that i will offer two rakah of nawafil salah if i got what i want and the same goes with fasting also, can a person do so??? Or can anybody please tell the correct way to do so??

friend263

Assalaam alaikum,

Are you thinking about the simple prostration of gratefulness?

I dont know have heard about it can you please let me know in detail. Also what i wanted to knpw is there any special salah or fast to thank Allah??

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
asalaam aleykum

Yes, can do so as per Promise.

and if i may go a step ahead for further ways to Thanking Allah.

(2:3) who believe in the unseen , establish the Salats and expend (in Our way) out of what We have bestowed on them;

the underlined; Thanking Allah by Deeds.

if i got what i want
...so give, the other for sure will give Thanks to Allah too...

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu Sister :)

Well, I don't really know any SPECIFIC way to thank Allah (SW) other than just feel it in the heart and put more passion into doing good deeds. Allah (SW) does not need our worship, and He does not need anything from our good deeds. Whatever He commands us to do is for our own good, and taking care of ourselves in that way is what makes Him happy with us. So sister, I CAN recommend that you maybe can donate to charity, or learn more Qur'an, or teach good things to others and take care of others. ;)

Salam :D

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

There is a simple prostration and we thank Allah subhana wa taala at any time. It is not a specific prostration. Rather, when one is grateful one prostrates. Similar to the prostrations while reading the Quran. You simply fall down and worship Him.

friend263

Assalaam alaikum,

There is a simple prostration and we thank Allah subhana wa taala at any time. It is not a specific prostration. Rather, when one is grateful one prostrates. Similar to the prostrations while reading the Quran. You simply fall down and worship Him.

Allah Apa thank you so much for replying but i am sorry i sont know how to postrate for the postration in quran i was about to make a seperate post for the same but again i forgot so can you please let me know how to do it?? I mean how many times to postrate for thanking Allah what to say while and after the postration and also the details of the postration of Quran??