Question on Khula v Divorce

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Would this statement be acceptable? "I give my self to you in wedlock and under any condition I have a right to divorce my self"

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Not at all actually. Rasulullah said "Any women who do Khula (cancelling marriage when the marriage not even finished), in marriage is a Munafiq woman."(Silsilah Hadits Ash Shahihah 3 by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani).

but if parents force that women to marry that kind of person and even they take that women forcefully to get her married to that person then what should she do?should she marry him???no, i dont think so.......

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Not at all actually. Rasulullah said "Any women who do Khula (cancelling marriage when the marriage not even finished), in marriage is a Munafiq woman."(Silsilah Hadits Ash Shahihah 3 by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani).

i just went on the net and checked then hear a person has written that

'Yes, if the offer was initiated by the woman and the man accepted this, then she will have the right to divorce herself whenever she wishes. It is stated in Khulasat al-Fatawa:

"If a man married a woman on the condition that she will have the right to divorce in that she can divorce herself whenever she desires, divorce will not take place and she will not have this right to divorce. However, if the offer was initiated by the woman in that she said: "I give my self to you in marriage on the condition that I may divorce my self whenever I wish and the man accepted this, then she will have this right and will be able to divorce herself whenever she desires(2/29).

The same has been mentioned by Ibn Nujaym in his Bahr al-Ra'iq (3/318) and

Ibn Abidin in his Radd al-Muhtar (2/285).

Therefore, the statement mentioned in the question will be valid provided the offer is initiated by the woman and the husband accepts this. '

And Allah knows best

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
There is no Mumbo jumbo or so complex things in Islam.

Because what Rasulullah said is the law, he said "Ask for agreement to marriage to your virgin, and her agreement is her silence."(HR.Shahih Al Jami').

Rasulullah said "Let the virgin decide their own marriage..."(HR.Shahih Al Jami').

2nd, Salafiyyah are known with their chapter: Do not Force A Girl To Marry Which She Agrees Not."

Inside their heart, the women want marriage so much, then they must be encourage to marry with the man who is better than her in Din and akhlaq, or who is equal with her in those 2.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

what do you mean by these sentence?
'There is no Mumbo jumbo or so complex things in Islam.'

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

If a girl don't like a man because of his bad akhlaq or bad in Din, then no one could force her.

No such things as Mut'ah marriage. This one your showing, withme, is exactly that. this belongs to Syi'ah Rafidhah, not to Ahlus Sunnah or Ahlul Atsar.

but you canot say because 1 of my friend is going through this problem ..and what! what does muta'h marriage mean???

eemaan1

salaam,

wow, i think you two hav gone into a conversation loop.... lol

why dont you ask a scholar sister? islamqa.com

CatherineBrown

We live in the 21st century. Is it really so difficult to understand that any woman has the right not to marry the person she does not like. That any woman has the right to divorce her husband if she thinks that it will be better for her. Religion is very convenient for those who, with the help of it, give themselves more rights and freedoms in comparison with others. I never understood this denseness in the minds of people. I just got divorced https://onlinedivorcer.co.uk/. She submitted documents and did not even warn her husband. He found out when the papers from the court came to him. Hahahazhah !!