question

salaams i just wanted to ask if any one could give there opinion or advice on what do i do when my mother has not spoke to me for nearly a year because she does not understand what islam is about im only young and i miss her very much ive grown up being her best friend and now she does not want to tallk to me :SMILY23: because i cant and wont do the same things as i use to i understand that allah is the only one who can help me and i cry so much in my namaaz please can someone give me some advice or if they have been in the same situation jasakallah khair

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Your relationship with your mother is the tie to all others. Do not cry, child.
Have you sent her a card in the mail? Do that. She loves you but does not know how to love you out of fear. Are you close by so you can drop by to see her? Do that. She will invite you in. It is your home. You don't have to talk let her see you. If you can afford it take some flowers. She will not slam the door on your face.
Telephone her and tell her that you love her....and keep in touch with us...lf your mother sees you sad she will be able to tell you she was right...let her see you confident..
Be active and put all your trust in Allah., InshaAllah, He will open the path for you.

problem

this is the biggest problem in my life at the moment because i find all my family just laughing at me and this makes things hard for me although it has made me stonger at the same time as i have just progressed i never miss my namaaz i dnt go out all i do is try look for islamic websites and ive found one and im sticking lol i just read and my life is full of peace i just recently got married and im so happy i live with a practicing muslim family who have took me in from the day i took my shahada i had not much cloths no money sometimes i would go a week without eating because i had no money and my family did not support me then because i was on drugs and living a very different life but now i have done somthing good and away from all that she still wont talk to me i feel i have everything and im so lucky because allah took me from such a life people can not understand how i have done it it is truly a very big and miracle but i just feel i have this big thing missing.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

I think you have to keep on trying,until it works.Try and talk to her not on the phone,because this isn`t something that you can say over the phone.Try tell about Islam,I understand you saying she doesn`t listen,but their will be nothing else you can do.

Repent to Allah(SWT),Inshallah Allah (SWT) will guide you.

:wasalam:

SalmanFarsi

Sister,
I can't imagine the pain you are suffering from this matter. Be forgiving and look past their mockery. Not to confuse you from the the different messages you are getting, I think if your family is so anti-Islam, don't annoy them further by trying to explain Islam to them. They have a bullet proof shield on and you won't get too far in that direction. Instead, be that member of family you used to be. Join them in their gatherings and activities as long as its nothing harram. Be kind to them. Show them mercy and love them. Speak good words to them. Be the walking dawa to them instead.

A friend of mine went through the exact same issue and his mother accepted Islam after a year. So have trust in Allah and remember that he has promised not to overburden us.

And finally this is nothing but a test for you. If you bear it with patience, you will reap the fruit of it in abundance!

walhamdulilahi Rabbil Alameen

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Dear sister,

May Allah Bless you with patience and May Allah Bless you with his favors that you are in a painful situation.

No matter how hard a person is, you can make him melt by trying again and again. One day you go contact her, she rejects, again try to contact her in person, again..... She wont be able to refuse you for the rest of your life.

Secondly , you must have known till know that the only and I mean it that the "ONLY" eternal connection you have is with your Creator. On the judgment day, no son/daughter will be caring for his/her mother and no mother will be concerned about her son/daughter. Everyone will be concerned what will be his own deeds.

YOu feel pain for your mother, the pain creator is Allah, the mother creator is Allah, and He is your creator too. So better be connected to the creator in stronger way. Allah Forbidden, if your mother never accepts you, then Allah SWT is there to pay you back for the agony you feel in His way.

WassalaamuAlaikum,
VE

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Salam sister
Carry on the struggle, it's only for the short time, inshallah we Muslims will be successful and live in Jannah forever.
May Allah give u strengh and paitent.
Remember-If Allah brings u to. Allah will bring u through it.

im so happy to be a part of this website

im so happy ive been out for just half of the day and i left the computer with the pain aching in my heart i just keep on trying to remember what kind of pain the prophet peace and blessings be with him went through this is nothing just wanted to say jasakallah for supporting me with this just as i have turned the computer on and looked at the response from my brothers and sisters out there and i feel a hole lot better so a big jasakallah to you all and when i think this is where i can come when i have a problem or something islamic i want to share then i no where to come