Question

Jibran

Salam

I have a quick question for my religious studies ( i have to refute a non-believer). Did these events narrated in the following hadiths take place before Muhammad (s) consummated his marriage with Aicha or after? And if it was after, can you please provide me evidence/proof? (The time in which these hadiths were released is sufficient enough..)

Jazak Allah

Sahih Dawood Book 1, Number 0270:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
One night prophet entered upon me and said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs.

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:

'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle me, he used to order me to put on an "Izar"

amjaddamen

brother
Salam

I have a quick question for my religious studies ( i have to refute a non-believer). Did these events narrated in the following hadiths take place before Muhammad (s) consummated his marriage with Aicha or after? And if it was after, can you please provide me evidence/proof? (The time in which these hadiths were released is sufficient enough..)

Jazak Allah

dear brother :
first ...the comon sense indicates that it is after marriage because prophet can not act againest his rulings
second.....the context indicates that it is afer marriage ( as in this hadeeth which you didnot complet ,as awoman asked aicha when amarried couple do nt have but only one cover and she is in period ( monthly women period ) can they sleep together under one cover ?
:astag:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Salam

Jazak Allah
:salam2:

these things happened after they were married. the prophet :saw: nor aisha ( RA ) never comitted zinaa. as far as the hadith about the prophet :saw: asking aisha (RA) to wear an izar, she was in her mentruation cycle which would have made intercourse unlawful, yet touching woud not have been haram. also, if i am not mistaken aisha ( RA )finishes that hadith saying " no one had the power or ability to control their sexual desires as well as the prophet." people try to mention the marriage or young age of aisha (RA ) to make the prophet look bad, but they always take things out of context and do not know anything about the times that they were living in.
:wasalam: