Question

mdmuslim

Salaam Alykium,

While doing some research on the net, I came across a site about a sect called "submitters". Has anyone had any experience with this group?

Wa Salaam,
Richard

stargazer

Clear Skies!
If what you have approached is the submission.org then beware they a group of people who believe in a certain man by the name of Rashad Khalifa as a messenger of Allah.

They would trick you by showing there firm adherence to the Quran and they are devoted to play with you with nineteen miracle in the Quran. They have there own translation of the Quran where some of the verses are omitted claiming that they are injected to the Quran and they also twist the meanings of the ayat to mislead people.

It would be very convincing to you at first but if you carefully analyze them you will fine their treachery.

So my advice is to get rid of this cult.

mdmuslim

Alhumdillah, I am not part of the movement. I am an adherent to Sunni Islam, following and learning from the Shafiee Madhab. As I was new to Islam, I just wondered if anyone else has run into this group.
And you are correct, at first, they do seem appealing. But I stick to the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet, sws. Such I have been brought into, such I have been taught, and in'shallah, such I shall remain. But I thank you for the advice!

Wa Salaam,
Richard

4mMadara2Amina

one thing more...

I have been heard of few groups like Mirzah (or something like that), also others what i have forgot, but this is something new. At least will try to be aware of such a things. Even dislike to read about Islam in unknown pages (simple texts) it is always better to know more than less.

Thank you for aksign such a question. Am sure many more will be thankfull also.
:):muslima:

Glad2bMuslim

submitters(NOT MUSLIMS)(stay away)!!!!!!!

:salam2:

Stay away from them. They are NOT Muslims. They try to pretend they are but they want to mislead people. So don't believe them. They are saying don't take Prophet Muhammed as Prophet. THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salam2: