Questions.

Destiny_Jannah

AsSalamu Aleykom

I have two questions

what does it mean whenever you go to sleep at night all you think about a death? you flip your head one side to another but all you can see and think is life after death, God, paradise,hell, all the things that Qur'an explains on here-after. Is that means you are close to dying?

my other question is:

we are in the middle of non-muslims, all corners. but one particular neighboor is approachable open-minded and easy to talk. I would like to invite him and his family to Islam and give some Islamic books. but sometimes i feel like, would it make any difference.

As Muslims, our duty is to convey the message of God to our non-muslims friends, neighboors.

On the day of judgement, they would say that the muslims never told us about God if we don't try atleast.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

1) Your question is not clear enough; but no one knows the time of death; hence no one can know if they are CLOSE to death but we should prepare for it like we are CLOSE to death all the time. If you are having perpetual sleeping problems then you can seek some help; maybe? We will go through times when we can't sleep because there is something on our minds.

2) Off course you should do that to all neighbors ; give them gifts and be nice to them Insha'Allah and you will get rewarded.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Thinking about Death is not a problem but it becoming an obsession & starting to affect you is a problem....Only you can be judge of that...(I think many will disagree with my choice of the word obsession with death!, but I can't think of a better word)

First you need to determine if it is becoming an obsession?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

It's good to be mindful of death but do not let it get to the point that it becomes a constant worry and affects your well being. Death is one of those few absolute certainties we face in life. Let that fear you have help you become a better muslim.

wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I admitted that obsession was not a good word to use so Sorry if I have offended you in anyway.

Br Abdul-Raheem has decribed it in a more eloquent manner then me & conveyed my point better; Masha'Allah.

Brother is not like obsession Alhamdolillah.